Chapter 32 Lillys POV

I was on the 3rd floor of the pack house trying to get a view of the west but it was covered by trees, Chase said the rain wasn't helping so all I could think of was snow lots of snow.
Ryders mum walked in on me " So you the snow Queen" " Umm yeah" not turning away from the window, " your like Ryder then with his fire" " Yeah, look I'm really struggling to control this" I said as I ran down the stairs and out side I tried to make a snow blizzard but got side tackled, then everything went black.
I woke up on a soft bed, with a person asleep in a chair, my head was hurting, I touched it " awww, yep that still hurts" the guy woke up, he looked familiar, his face I have seen it somewhere. " Are you ok?" he didn't move from the chair " what do you think,where am I, who are you?" " ummm right, you are a prisoner, we are prisoners of my brother" " John......"
He looked up at me "your Ryders dad" I said moving closer to the end of the bed. " I'm Lilly his mate well fiancée now, I can't believe your alive after all this time"
"I'm so sorry this happened, I don't know what's happened to him, he has gone crazy over some legend about elements" " Yeah we know about it, it's kinda true, tho no one is saving the world" " What??" " Nevermind we need to get out of here" I said, " don't you think I have tried, I've been here 6 years!!!!!!"
I haven't mentioned my power or Ryders, people have come and gone from our room, they given us food, let us have showers it's been 2 days and John hasn't shown his face, I'm getting bored, I have been watching and keeping track as much as possible from my window I just need to wait for the best moment to escape. Jack, Ryders dad hasn't really spoken much, he is lost in his thoughts most of the time, I can't mindlink anyone, I think they are putting stuff in the food, but if I don't eat they force feed it to me.