Chapter 20 Unknown

The cell door opened, " it's your lucky day, your getting a shower and food" the guy said as he unchained me, and dragged me into the shower room, I had no fight left in me, after 6 years I couldn't understand why they didn't kill me, instead they beat me up with silver chains and gave me wolfsbane to keep me weak. I use to think that someone would save me but now I just wish to die.
Someone turned on the shower and it was warm water I thought they would Chuck a bucket  of cold water over me and be done but no. The water started to ease some of the pain, they handed me a towel and pushed me into a different room, the lights were blinding I hadn't seen lights or day light in over a year. I no longer could feel my wolf, I think Zander has past who could blame him, there's only so much pain someone can inflict.  There was food and water on the table and clean clothes on the bed, this must be some sort of joke, why am I in a room not a cell any more, I grab the clothes quickly put them on as I moved towards the food. I had just finished eating when, the monster walked in, " it looks like Ryder has found his mate, how cute"
" Stay away from my family" standing up but I knew I wasn't intimidating, I was just skin and bones
"Tsk tsk" as he walked out the room.

Ice & Fire Werewolvesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें