Chapter 35 Jacks POV

I was so confused, Lilly could control water, my son was a ball of flames, I watched her run towards Ryder as he collapsed, we could all feel the anger radiating off her, then it turned to sadness, the rain suddenly stopped and it started to snow just around Ryder, you could see Lilly was putting so much energy into getting Ryders flames out and when she collapsed ontop of Ryder all hell broke lose, I think it was Chase was shouting orders to everyone, I think he was scared to get close to Ryder. " Chase is that you?" He looked up and stared at me " Jack?" " Yes" " your alive?" " Yeah long story, let me get Ryder, you get Lilly".
It's been over a week and both Ryder and Lilly haven't woken up, we had to put them in a room together it's like they are connected, if we moved Lilly Ryder started to burn up and Lilly got colder.
My kids have got so big, my girls I missed them so much, and then my mate...... I cried I actually cried when I saw her and never wanted to let her go, but now everyone is worried that there Alpha and Luna won't wake up, Chase looks awful I sent him to go and get some sleep I got the doctors to give him something to knock him out. So I am sitting in this hospital room watching my grown up son sleep.
I have spent a lot of time catching up with Thea and the girls, I just want to see my son wake up and see his smile again.