Chapter 34 Lillys POV

I saw the farm buildings explode from the window, I knew we needed to get out, " There here, we need to leave" " Who did that explosion?" " Your son" he frowned "so he did have the powers then" I grabbed the flower vase on the side and threw it at the door I ran up to the door  putting my hands on it and froze the door so it shattered, " what are you" " the same as your son, now let's move" we ran out the door and down the hall way, people were running everywhere no one seemed to notice us, then I heard " their not here go find them John wants them on the field" we ended up being trapped in some sort of kitchen/ utility room I needed to get to the tap but I wasn't close enough, I needed a distraction, I kept looking at the tap Jack noticed and nodded he then lunged forward pushing the 2 guys, I turned on the taps and moved the water out of the sink and wrapped it round there feet and froze it solid. As we passed them I said " stay, good boys" whilst they growled at me. I was starting to feel Ryder, but all I could feel was pure anger, I pulled Jacks hand "we need to get to Ryder now!" I don't know how much longer he can last, and with that I felt a blast within our link, it felt like fire, so very very hot, as I looked at the field I could see him completely aflame, it looked absolutely stunning yet absolutely terrifying, jack looked on in horror, that's when I felt him saying " his distracted, use your power" I decided to shift and the heavens got darker I was so angry I was running to him and I could feel the lightning coming out of me, it must have been a sight to see one wolf a blaze and one shooting lightning out of its fur. I saw him ripping another wolf apart I was screaming through our mindlink " I'm coming to you" as he collapsed. I jumped in front of him, Chase tried to move forward my wolf was growling at him, I had no control over Ghost, no one moved, I needed to get Ryders flames to burn out but the rain wasn't doing anything, Ghost had taken over long ago and was trying to reach Max but obviously he was unconscious, " Ghost, how do we put the flames out" " No idea, rain didn't work, could snow?" I started to turn the rain into snow, that's when the other wolves started to mumble and whisper " Shut Up" I linked his fur started to sizzle then went out completely and that's went everything went black.