Epilogue

4 years later
I was walking through the forest, over to where he told me I was his mate, I haven't been here for awhile, I got my sketch book out and started to draw the lake it was so peaceful, we don't have problems with rogues anymore and we are still one of the biggest packs in the country, most packs are scared of us but who wouldn't be, but sitting here I can forget everything for a minute or two.

" Mummy, Mummy, Ethan is throwing things at me"  didn't even managed 20 minutes of peacefulness, " Am not, throwing things at you"
" come on, aren't you meant to be with Daddy" " I'm here, sorry they wanted to follow you, so I thought we could have lunch" Ryder said showing me the picnic basket, " Ok" I said putting the sketchbook down.
Yes we survived, took over a month but we healed, Jack finally got to see his son and talk to him, even now I still see him just staring at Ryder with a little tear in his eye. We have learnt to control our gifts, tho Ryder still can turn into a fire ball if angry enough.  Ethan and Poppy are our 3 year old twins, we have no idea if they will have gifts or not and we don't care.
Connor and Crystal come to visit us once a year, I won't go back and he understands, they have Millie who 2 and a half and Arthur has just turned one.
Life is good.
The End