Chapter 23 Ryders POV

We walked down a dark narrow corridor that had cells on either side, I didn't enjoy being down here but it was a necessity to have cells, in the furthest cell was where I was heading.
The rogue had been here 2 weeks and looked awful from his beating with Chase, it also stunk awful. " Go and give him a shower, he stinks, then move him to a new cell" I said to the guards. 10 mins later, we were in a new room with the rogue tied to a chair looking cleaner.
" Do you know who I am?"
The rogue nodded, "if you know who I am, you know we don't tolerate rogues and you will be killed, so my question is why did you come to my pack?" I said shouted the last part, noticing the rogue flinched.
" He he he said he would kill my family if I didn't do some scouting for him"
" Now that was easy wasn't it, so why didn't you tell Chase that over a week ago and save us all this trouble"
" He talks about you so much, I wanted to see for my self"
I looked at Chase both of us confused " what do you mean"
" If I tell you what I know, can my family join your pack, we weren't rogues, I was a Beta for the dark blue moon pack until he destroyed it and kidnapped anyone he thought important"
" you can be guests of us and if I decide later on then you join, is that fair?" I undid the chains and gave him some water
"Talk"
" my name is Ryan, so he thinks you are some sort of legend and you have come to save us all, I'm not 100% sure but I think it's something to do with your wolf looking like fire and he said something about you being able to control fire when you were young"
I was frozen by that point only the people in my pack know the colour of my wolf and my family are the only ones and Chase know about my fire and even then I think mum and my sisters have probably forgotten. I mindlinked Chase even tho he was standing next to me
" is it someone we know?"
" Do you know his name" Chase said setting away from the wall
" John, John King"
" my uncle, but he died when I was 10, what is going on"
" well, that's the name he is using, and one thing is for sure, he is coming for you and soon"
" We need to go, you need to get changed" Chase said patting my back
" Guards show Ryan, to the guest room in the pack house, get him some food and some clothes" I said then mindlinked them" don't let him out your sight, guards to follow him 24/7"