3

"All right, this is number five on our list," Riley said as we all leaned on the banister watching a guy with blonde hair, the guy had a machine in his hands, firing it into concrete blocks that actually pierced them with a hook

 "Holy shit. What's the dude plan on hunting? Moby Dick?" Roman commented while I watched the guy more closely with the type of gun he was holding and what it does make me think he was our guy.

 "That must be our guy." Han said confirming my thoughts before turning to us, "So, how do you all want to play this?"

Before any of us could answer, Roman chimed in, "Han and I got this. We go in tight, you let me do all the talking, and you all have my back on it."

"You're forgetting something. He's a man." I smiled walking away from the guys with the girls in tow.

I strutted to the guy with my hands in my pockets while Gizelle and Riley walked beside me, "Who sent you?" I wasn't a stranger to guys like him, always thinking of a woman nothing but an object to satisfy his needs, when no one answered he continued with a smirk on his face, "Come on, ladies! Three hot girls like you don't wander into this neighborhood unless I've called the escort service. And I haven't, yet, today."

I shared an amused look with Giselle, this man definitely had a mouth on him, but he would be wrong if he assumed that the women before him were anything but fierce, "We're looking for information."  I said now crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"You're looking for information?" He imitated me, with a snicker he asked, "About what?" 

"Information about cars. In particular, two you designed recently. Ramp cars. Low slung skeletal frames." I looked him up and down with a little smirk on my face, "We'd be very interested to find the man who bought those," I added.

"Why should I help you?" 

"Because I'm really really asking nicely." and I was, like I said I'm not easily intimidated by guys like him, "Because you're asking me nicely?" He scoffed turning his head to look at Riley who was unimpressed by his douchness, "What can you offer that I can't get from a thousand other girls? Hmm?" 

He was about to stroke his finger on her chin but before he can blink, Riley had grabbed his arm twisting it painfully before flipping the guy on his side with her knee against his neck,he grunted in pain, I bent down to his level looking at him thoughtfully, "You look like a man who likes it rough. I'd have been happy to oblige but my friend here can give you heights of pain you've never experienced before. Do we have a deal?"

When he didn't answer right away, Riley pressed him harder with her knee until he yelled in pain, "Deal! Deal! Deal!"

After we went to his office, the guy sat on his computer while we crowded behind him, "May I ask why you're looking for Shaw?"

 "He took something of ours. We'd like it back." I said crossing my arms in front my chest watching the screen thoughtfully.

For a little while, we stood there waiting for him to give us any useful information, if I didn't know better I'd say he was stalling and I was right when a van approached the place, two men and Letty got out of it with their guns ready to fire, "Sorry, girls."

The bullets cam flying at us before we had a second to duck and hide behind the desk, I clenched my jaw before taking my gun out and running out of the office after making sure my sister was alright, I fired a couple of bullets at them before hiding behind  a pillar for cover.

As I was firing, I noticed Letty trying to sneak away, I shook my head before taking off after her, she ran through a dark tunnel with me hot on her heels, weirdly enough the tunnels led to the metro, pushing through the people to get to the woman was proving harder by the second with the amount of people frequentin the place.

I saw my opening, pushing her roughly to the wall, it wasn't my intention to wrestle with her but she gave me no other option when she threw the first punch, I evaded it quickly ducking while throwing a punch at her stomach making her grunt in pain.

But she recovered quickly throwing her leg at me catching me at my stomach , I spun around throwing in another punch which caught her in the jaw, I took advantage of her momentarily vulnerability pushing her into the wall with my whole body until her back was to me, I held her hands tightly behind her back.

But with no handcuffs in sight, she was going to break free, someone whislted to my right, looking over quickly, Riley had thrown handcuffs at me, with one hand wrapped around hers and the other with the cuffs, I cuffed one hand getting to the other, the brunette threw me off of her. I hit the wall with a bang, Letty was about to run down the stairs but I threw myself at her yet again.

We both tumbled down the stairs, before I could register anything, the chain of the handcuffs were wrapped around my throat, I thrashed in her hold but with no avail, I could feel myself slowly losing it as my thrashes became frantic, the bell signaling the train was about to take off thus becoming my saviour as her hold loosened on me running to the train while I was left on the floor with a heaps of coughs trying to get as much air in my airway as possible.

Walking back into the garage, with Roman, Tej, Gizelle and Riley all of us had gotten into some sort of a fight with Shaw's crew, though there wasn't any hiding of the angry bruise that was formed around my neck with the chocking that was done.

Dom's eyes fell on me, relief was evident in his eyes before it slid down to my neck, replaced by fury and confusion, he approached me wrapping one arm around my waist with a frown on his face, "You alright?" His fingers trailed the bruise lightly but I flinched away in pain, shrugging at him, "Letty was saying 'hi'"

"What happened?" He asked to no one in particular while keeping me at his side, "Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han answered simply.

"But we got something big." Gizelle added looking between me and Dom meanfigully when we both frowned she continued, "Braga." Dom and I looked at each other with shock, "He's working with Shaw."

"What are you talking about?" I asked voice hoarse as Han turned to me with a nod, "It's true. That phone's filledwith coded payment transactions that lead straightto Braga's cartel."

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman asked as he clearly knew nothing about this whole charade, Dom answered him with a clench in his jaw, "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico."

"And my old boss. We used codes just like that to move money out of the country."

"It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain howthe two of them met." Brian agreed looking at Dom and me with understanding

"Okay, so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej asked addressing the elephant in the room, I sighed heavily, "He's sitting ina prison in Los Angeles."

"How do you know that?"

"Hailey put him there." Dom answered as I moved slightly away from him addressing them, "If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm going to pay him a visit."

Roman scoffed, "Are you serious right now? Think about what you're saying. You're wanted, Hailey .The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back." Tej nodded with a frown on his face, "Coming back? How are you going to get in the country?"

"Let me worry about that." I answered briefly before walking out of the garage to the little restroom, I wetted a towel under the stream of water dampin it just slightly, I padded it softly on my neck hissing when the pain hit me, the door to the restroom opened as Dom walked in closing the door softly behind him.

I glanced at him in the mirror as he grabbed the towel from my hands inwardly, soflty padding it against my neck, I closed my eyes at his soft touch before turning around to look at him, "I know what you're going to say."

He had a little smile on his face, raising his eyebrows at me, "You do?"

"I have to do it, Dom. If I don't owe it to you, then I owe it to her. I need to make this right, I promised you,remember." He sighed pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, "I know. You just have to come back."

I rested my forehead on his, "Always."