10

I knew where Dom was going, so I drove back to his home arriving  there I saw the car Dom told me about parked out in front of the garage

Dom was holding a shotgun in his hand with his shirt still bloody from the earlier events, I got out of the car with my gun aiming it at him, "Dom, Put the gun down right now" I warned but we both knew I ain't shooting him.

"Move you car" Dom asked so calmly opening the door of his car.

 I shook my head, "No Bullshit, No more running!"

Dom slammed the door shut looking furious with hurt in his eyes,"I'm not running" He said walking over to me.

Still aiming my gun at him,"Where's Leon and Letty?"

"They are long gone"

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police but don't push me" I said walking over to him with my gun still pointed to him.

"You are the cop! You're a cop!" Dom shouted at me.

I held his gaze not being able to say anything not even defending myself not daring to.

His eyes wavered for a second,"Hailey, I gotta find Jesse before they do. I'm all that kid's got" his voice softened.

"I'll call in the plates, PD will pick him up before Johnny even gets near him" I stated.

Dom not believing me cocked his shotgun,"Move your car" He ordered.

Then suddenly Mia came out of the home shouting,"Dom, stop it! It's over! Please!"

"Mia, stay out of it"Dom shouted back at his sister.

As Dom was turning back to me, a white Jetta screeched down the road in front of Dom's house, Jesse came out of it, "Dominic, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom! I'm so scared"

Dom looked at me then raised his arms in surrender,throwing the shotgun away, I lowered my gun in response as Dom was talking with Jesse we heard the sound of the engines of two motorcycles speeding down the road.

As they neared to us, they started firing their weapons, almost instantly my training kicked in making me crouch down on the floor in a way to evade the firing.

As soon as the firing stopped I got up and started firing back at them but it was too late as they already sped away, I looked down to see Dom holding Jesse lifeless body with Mia by his side.

Dom turned to look at me with his eyes begging me to follow them, I nodded my head and got in my car following them down the road, I used my NOS to give me a boost so that I could catch them.

As I was closing in on them, Tran started firing at me but to his bad luck he missed all of the shots but making me slow down a bit in the process, with me still after them we've gone in a narrow road, this is was where I took my shot in firing back at them.

One of them swerved down the road to a small hill to the side that lead to a narrower street, he used this street to get behind me but as he was getting ready to fire a black american muscle driven by Dom drifted hitting the motorcycle making it literally fly away.

Now concentrating on Tran, he swerved between the cars, as he as going to fire at me I drifted my car and got my gun ready shooting at him a couple of times until finally one of the shots got him and he fell off his motorcycle.

I got out of the car with my gun secured in my hand I checked Tran's pulse but found no indication of him being alive then I heard the sound of an engine being revived looking up I saw Dom's car speeding up the road.

I got up immediately shouting for the people to call 911 then I rode my car following Dom.

He stopped at one of the traffic lights I looked over to him, "I used to drag here back in high school that rail road crossing up there is exactly a quarter mile away from here. On green I'm going for it" He said.

As soon as the traffic turned green, we started racing giving it our all but as we neared the rail road the smoke was getting out of Dom's car like crazy, He looked at me with a look I couldn't comprehend then he hit the gas and started going faster.

I used my NOS as I wasn't sure we're gonna pass that rail road with the train coming up so close to us but then we did it we passed the train successfully without getting hit.

Dom looked at me smiling a tiny smile, I smiled back at him but then my eyes drifted to his right but it was too late as Dom hit the truck his car turning around a couple of times before stopping I stopped my car and ran up to Dom.

"Dom!" I shouted my voice laced with worry, I saw him breathing heavily in his seat,"This is not what I had in mind" He said trying to joke.

I helped him get out of the car, we gazed at each other not knowing what to say but then we heard the sound of the police sirens in the distance.

I shook my head not knowing what to do I didn't want him going to prison, this was a hard decision to take yet somehow I knew in my heart what I had to do and there's no going back.

"I'm sorry, Dom" I got my keys out of my pocket and handed it to him, he took it from me.

"You know what you're doing?" he asked.

"I owe you a 10-second car" He nodded then turned to walk away.

"You take care of yourself, Dom "He nodded again then hurried away getting in the car and driving off.

After a long day of investigations in the station they decided to take my badge away and suspend me from work for letting Dom and his crew run away, I went back home throwing my keys on the table.

I entered my bedroom taking off my jacket, something shiny caught my eyes hanging onto the window is Dom's cross, I took it in my hands looking around and looking out of the window but seeing no one in sight.

I wore the necklace around my neck not knowing why he really left it there, but I knew that I'd never forget Dominic Toretto in the long run.

Hey guys, so the new part one in over know, so can you guys tell me if you liked this new version of her??

And thank u for keeping up with it, Part two won't be long until it's fully published too, love u guys❤️