05

I stood beside Dom on the balcony with Brian and Mia to let them know about our plan to finally be free, "Let's run through the basics real quick

I stood beside Dom on the balcony with Brian and Mia to let them know about our plan to finally be free, "Let's run through the basics real quick. Who do we got?" Brian inquired.

"First we're gonna need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere" Dom explained.

"What else?" Mia questioned, "A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything" 

I smirked remembering my best friend or more like a brother Roman Pierce, "I got that"

"This guy is gonna have a lot of surveillance, We're gonna need someone who's good with circuits " Mia stated, "And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls. We're gonna need guys to punch through those walls" Dom continued.

"What else?"

"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down, Someone to pack up every position"

"Yeah, What else do we need?"

"Most importantly we're gonna need two precision drivers that don't crack under pressure and never lose" Dom stated with a smirk playing on his lips.

I smiled turning to Dom, "Oh you know we got that"

After we called the guys for the job we waited for them to arrive, "I see you've all met" Dom said walking into the warehouse, as soon as I've seen my sister I smiled embracing her, "You know when you called me to come to Rio, I assumed it would be for something more exciting than this" She said pulling away, "You just wait for it" I said grinning.

I saw Roman opening his arms for a hug I approached him rolling my eyes at his antics before giving up and hugging the man I considered a brother, "Long time no see, Hails" He said grinning, "Yeah you too"

"Hey Tej" I said pulling away from Roman hugging Tej, "Hey girl"

I pulled away eager to introduce my family to Dom, "This is Tej, Best circuit man on the east coast" I introduced as they both shook hands, "And this is Roman Pierce. We go way back, I pulled this job with him in Miami"

Dom and Roman stared at each other, "I've heard about you" Dom said to which Roman nodded to, "Yeah you do something to hurt her and you're dead" My eyes widened, "Roman stop you're embarrassing yourself, you don't even stand a chance" I said shaking my head with a smile.

"So this is the guy?" Tej asked lowering his voice, I looked at Dom smiling then turned to Tej, "Yeah this is the guy"

"So what's this all about, Dom?" Hans asked.

Tej nodded, "Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Dom and I looked at each other before he turned to them, "Because we got a job."

"All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes and he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." I explained walking further into the warehouse, "No paper trail means no banks and no banks means cash houses." Giselle continued.

I nodded at her looking at the table opening a map, "That's right. Ten of them, to be exact. Spread throughout the city" I stated before Dom continued, "And we're going to hit them all." 

"All of them?" Tej inquired in puzzlement

"All of them." Dom confirmed.

"That sounds crazy you bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all, but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie." Roman ranted before heading for the door ready to leave.

Dom looked at me then turned to the others, "So what we're talking about is $100 million."

Roman stopped in his tracks before turning around, "You say what? Hundred... See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..." Dom and I smiled at each other before he continued, "That's right, $100 million and everything we take, we split even."

"That's a little over $11 million apiece. I am down." Tej said

"Eleven million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." Roman stated while Giselle shook her head, "You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark you just can't."

Han nodded, "As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest."

Dom smirked, "Exactly."

We had planned our first heist on the first cash house, with shot guns in our hands we entered the house with masks on our face rounding the people working together in one place, "That's all of it" Brian said putting the last stack of money in the cart.

As now they were all cuffed one of them spoke, "You're a dead man you're all dead men you don't have a place to hide" A man who looked like he was the boss spoke.

"Who's hiding?" Dom inquired taking off his mask as the rest of us did the same, "Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" The guy asked as if he couldn't believe that someone is stupid enough to steal from Reyes but we weren't stupid nor were we stealing.

Dom emptied the gasoline on the money then he fired the lighter, "We ain't stealing it" He said throwing the lighter on the gasoline setting the money on fire, "You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming"

Our plan definitely worked as Reyes started moving the money but what we didn't expect was him hiding it in the police station, "Well, this job just got a lot harder." Brian commented.

"If he's moving it into a police station he's got some serious brass in his pocket." Roman said

"Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip than I thought..." Rico said

"Hell, yeah, we can't do this." Tego agreed as Han scoffed, ""Can't"'? You mean, "shouldn't.""

Dom turned to me raising his eyebrows, "What do you think?"

"I think this doesn't change a thing. I say we stick to the plan." I said confidently staring ahead at the police station.

"You say what? This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity. Whatever, man. I ain't scared, I'm just letting you all know, going in that building is crazy." Roman complained turning to leave.

"The beauty of public offices? Public records." Mia stated walking to the table with the blueprint of the police station.

"This is where he's keeping the money. The vault is in the evidence room." I said pointing at the room

Tej cleared his throat, "Um. Uh, yeah. Can I get everyone's attention, right here, for a second?" Everyone in the room turned to Tej ready to heat him, "We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Popo? Five-O. One-time. Pigs. People we don't like."

Han crossed his arms in front of his chest, "You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out.

"That's why it's a stealth mission." I said making eye contact with everyone, "We'll be in and out before they even know we were there."

"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there. At least to find out the make and model of that vault." Dom added.

Roman shook his head, "So the vault and then, so... it's crazy. Who's supposed to do all this?" We all stared at Roman waiting for him to realize that it's going to be him

"What do you mean? Why me?" He questioned puzzled.

"Why not Roman? you got the biggest ass mouth." I joked as Tej grinned at me then turned to Roman, "That's for damn sure."