04

I entered Dom's place, a party was on full swing, some woman were kissing in the corner while Letty was on the ground playing video games, Leon was sitting on an arm chair with a chick on his lap when he saw Dom his eyes wid...

                       I entered Dom's place, a party was on full swing, some woman were kissing in the corner while Letty was on the ground playing video games, Leon was sitting on an arm chair with a chick on his lap when he saw Dom his eyes widened "Yo, Dom. Hey, man We were just about to go looking for you brother"

Dom looked at him angrily and snatched the beer throwing it on the ground then he went up to Vince who was standing in the corner playing with his guitar, when he saw Dom approaching he stopped playing immediately.

I put a gum in my mouth watching the scene playing in front of me with an unbothered look, "Where were you?" Dom asked Vince.

"There was mass cops there. They came in from every direction. That shit was orchestrated"

"You alright?" Letty asked him having stopped playing video games.

"Am I alright?" Dom retorted sarcastically.

"It was just a question" She said staring me up and down then left.

I leaned on the wall of the living room, "Why did you bring her?" Vince asked, I don't know if he was annoyed or just shocked.

"You want to know why she's here? Cause she kept me out of handcuffs! She didn't just run back to the fort! She brought me back" Dom said pointing at me with his finger."

I subtly smirked at Vince as he huffed when he passed by me I threw the gum in the bin as he went upstairs like a scolded kid.

It wasn't my problem that he chose to come back home rather than saving one of his family from the police but I can't really be bothered by that it all had played in my favor after all.

Dom approached handing me a beer, "Here" He said as he had a one of his own in the other hand.

"To saving your ass" I smiled at Dom clicking my beer to his, he smiled as we both stared at each other taking a sip of our own beers.

"I want to talk to you, Dom" Letty came pushing on his forearm, raising her eyebrows at me.

"One minute" Dom excused himself as I took a sip of my beer looking at his house which certainly looked cozy, Mia came down the stairs, "Hailey? Hey what are you doing here?"

"Dom invited me" I shrugged taking another sip, "Come on" She said taking my hands leading me to the kitchen.

She took a beer from the fridge and hopped on the counter staring at me as I leaned on on one of the counters, taking a sip.

"So do you like him?" Mia asked out of no where staring at me.

"Like who?" I asked trying to play it off.

She shrugged, "My brother"

"I don't even know what you're talking about" I smirked.

She shook her head, "I don't see a lot of girls peaking my brother's interest like you did, I think he likes you"

I took another sip thinking over what to say to her, happy that I got his attention according to plan everything is working just fine right now, "I think he's a complicated guy"

"And you like complicated guys?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know if I do yet"

She grinned, "Oh you're such a shitty liar"

We grinned at each other, I didn't know what to feel about Mia she certainly looked innocent to me but I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover, but maybe it was nice to have a friend in here but I wouldn't get my hopes up seeing as she will definitely hate me when she knows the truth.

Dom entered the kitchen after a while looking from his sister to me with a raised eyebrows as we were laughing, "It's getting late, I'll take you home" Mia looked from Dom to me smiling, I only nodded and we both were on our way out of the house.

He took me home in his car, the ride was silent except for me giving him the directions, as we reached the house we both got out of the car walking to the front door.

I smiled at him as I got my keys out ready to get in my home I put the keys in the keyhole and turned it opening the door, "You know you still owe me a ten second car right?" He stated smirking looking down as he was much taller than me.

I smirked stepping on my tiptoes putting my hands on his chest, I inched closer to his lips, holding his breath he was staring at my own putting his hands on my hips, but as we inched closer I whispered, "We'll see about that, Dominic Toretto" I smirked happy that I stirred him as I untangled myself from him, pulling away to enter my home, "Good night, Dom" I said closing the door behind me.

Next day as I was riding my motorcycle across town a black car suddenly flashed it's sirens at me I frowned and parked.

One officer and a man with a black suit got out of the car, the officer started cuffing my hands behind ny back, "What did I do?"

The man in the black suit answered, "Shut up, Campbell"

I sighed annoyed as they took me away in the black car.