1

I stayed with Mia as she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy then I went outside waiting for Dom and Brian to show up, the nuns hurried to Brian as soon as he closed the doors, "It's okay" I said to them before turning to Brian

"Go in there. What are you waiting for?" I urged him with a smile on my face, Dom came out of his car staring at Brian, "You're going to be a great father, Brian."

Brian frowned, "What makes you so sure?"

Dom smirked, "Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't. Get in there. Go."

As Brian started walking away to go to his girlfriend, Dom wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, "Brian" He called out to him making the guy stop in his tracks.

"Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Brian nodded before hurrying to see his baby.

After a few months of a peaceful life, I woke up to an empty bed, I rolled around watching the ocean for a few moments, it was a view I'd never get enough of, rolling out of bed I put one of Dom's shirt on before joining him outside.

"What are you doing up that early?" I asked him snaking my arms around his waist and giving him a quick kiss on the neck.

He opened two beers handing me one, "I don't got anything to do"

I smirked at him taking a sip of my beer, "Yes you do" I said knowing that he would understand he chuckled going to take a sip of his drink.

"This is what 100 million buys? It wasn't that hard to find you" I turned around at the sound of Hobbs, raising my eyebrows at him, "Who said we were hiding?"

Hobbs tilted his head, "How's the life of the retired international criminals?"

"We like it here. It's peaceful and definitely no cops to ruin our mornings" I snapped at him taking a sip of my beer

"So what are you doing here, cop?" Dom wondered.

Hobbs sighed, "Last Tuesday, a team of highly coordinated drivers took down an entire military convoy in Russia."

I stared at Hobbs narrowing my eyes at him, "Wasn't us, cold weather isn't our thing" I stated.

"I know it wasn't you. But you're going to help me catch the team responsible." Hobbs said.

Me and Dom scoffed at the same time, "See I think you're going to beg me to let you help me" Hobbs stated confidently, "This was taken a week ago. I'll see you out front." He said handing me a file before walking out of our house.

I looked at Dom for a second before opening the file to see a picture of Letty, I was shocked to say the least, "It's impossible" Dom commented taking the picture from my hands.

"Any chance it's a scam?" Dom asked me.

"No, no. Hobbs doesn't operate like this. This is legit, Dom" I stated as I stared at the Letty's photo in shock.