Chapter 4: Childish Fantasy

AN: There is a time skip, Bakugou and Midoriya are in UA. This doesn't follow the MHA storyline, so I upped the age when Akine disappeared, they were in about 3rd grade. Just pretend Bakugou and Midoriya were still friends until 3rd grade because Akine kept them together for that long
Also, if you didn't know how to pronounce Akine it's 
(Uh-Key-Neigh) 

Katsuki and Izuku both got into UA, it didn't feel like much of an accomplishment to them. The promise was broken since 3rd grade, Akine was supposed to be in the class with them.

"Hey Bakugou!" 

"The hell you want shitty hair?" 

"Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and I are going to this old creepy warehouse after school. Want to join us?" 

"I'm not wasting my time in a dumb abandoned building" Bakugou glared at the red head. Sero walked over to them. 

"Leave him, he's too scared to come with us" Sero smirked, keeping a safe distance from the explosive boy. 

"WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING SCARED?! WHAT'S SO SCARY ABOUT A DUMB BUILDING?!" 

"Chill man, they say it's super haunted. You can hear voices coming from the building" Kaminari joined in, followed by Mina. 

"Yeah, they say it's so scary that no one ever made it to the little room inside the building" Mina shivered at the thought.

 "Yeah, so we understand if you're too scared" Kirishima patted Bakugou's back. Which caused him to shake in rage. 

"Fine, I'll go to the shitty building. It's probably some dumb lie anyway!" Bakugou agreed, causing the others to jump with joy. 

"Alright, after school we'll go. It's a bit of a walk, but shouldn't be a problem" Kirishima told the group. Bakugou was pissed about agreeing to go, it was just a stupid warehouse that people were too scared to even walk in. 

"It'll be more effective at night, you want to talk to the dead right?" Bakugou spoke up with his arms crossed. He wanted to at least have fun with this. Scaring the idiots would be too easy. 

"In the d-dark?" Mina gulped. 

"Yeah, unless you idiots are too scared" Bakugou mocked. Kirishima looked hesitant but replied reluctantly. 

"Yeah, you're right it'll be more manly" 

"Alright, we all meet at the cafe tonight at 11 so we can walk there" 

It was a cold night, so the group bundled up with jackets. Each one had a flashlight besides Bakugou, if he needed a light he would just use his sparks. 

"We'll have to go through the woods to get there, stay close so we don't get lost" Kirshima told the group when they all got there. His breath made a fog appear in the air, a hint to how cold it was. The group nodded and followed the red head into the woods. He was the one who knew the way to the building since he'd done tons of research on it prior to exploring it.

The group made small talk as they got closer to the spot, but Bakugou got a lot quieter the closer they got to a certain spot. He stopped talking all together when he saw it.