Heather

Bella turns from the doorway and looks after Edward, anger clear on her face and in return making me mad as well.

I place a hand on her arm, "Dont worry about it Bell's."

Bella shakes her head, " I don't understand! He doesn't even know me and he already hates me." She sighs walking a head but as I go to follow her I'm stoped suddenly being pulled into a hug making me tense.

"Hi! I'm Alice!" The person holding me lets go just as quickly as pulling me in, finally giving me a chance to look at them. Crossing my arms protectively around myself I glance at the small person in front of me, taking in the short black pixie cut, flawless porcelain white skin, very fashionable clothing.....she's beautiful. I once would have said I was a relatively pretty girl, I had confidence in myself and my appearance but right now, standing in front of this beautiful girl.. Alice Cullen ... it made me self conscious. I could only imagine what she sees, an overly thin girl with sunken in lifeless eyes. No! Stop! It's not your fault Violet... you just got use to not eating.

"Hello?" The soft voice of Alice breaks me from my thoughts making me shake my head slightly, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, thank you." I reply not looking at her instead just behind her watching as Bella walks outside.

"Okay! I just wanted to-"

"Alice!" A new voice called out sounding agitated, I can see from the corner of my eye that this new comer, with the very smooth and agitated voice is approaching us.

"Rosalie!", Alice said excitedly, "We've been waiting for you. Are you done here!" Rosalie says obviously annoyed.

"This is Violet!", Alice says ignoring her sisters question, Rosalie doesn't go to say 'hello' so I just stand in silence still confused why I'm even here and mad at the way Edward upset Bella, until I feel Rosalie's eyes remaining on me, "Do you need something?" I ask.

I hear Rosalie scoff, "Little mouse can't even look at me when she's talking."

Wait.. what'd she just say to me.

"Rosalie!" Alice reprimands, "Don't be mea-."

I step forward making both girls look towards me, meeting the tall blondes gaze, my grey eyes stare into her.... gold ones?

"My name is Violet! Not little mouse, learn it, use it!" I hiss at her staring right into her eyes that seem to be getting darker the more I speak.

Rosalie steps closer to me, " Ha! What will your fragile little body do if I don't."

"You really want to find out!" My voice turning dark in anger.

"Okay enough!" Alice claps then walks in between Rosalie and myself making us step back but both of us continue glaring at each other.

"Hey babe! There you are!" The three of us turn to the direction the voice came from, I watch as the two males approach and my glare hardens on the one who didn't speak.

"Who's this? I'm Emmett!" He says excitedly while putting an arm around Rosalie then when I don't speak notices the tense atmosphere, " Everything okay?"

I could feel Rosalie still glaring at me but she lost all my interest because I was seeing red looking at the other male who joined the small group.