Boysenberry

Violet met the man in quick strides, her hand gripping his throat tightly. The man gasp in shock and went to grab her hands but it was too late.. Violet had what she needed.. eye contact.

You drunk fool.. just made this easier for me.

The connection was made, Violet's steel gaze looking in to his hazy brown, his hands fell away from hers, " What other girl?"

"Pretty.. little thing from.." He struggled to even speak, to stand, if it wasn't for Violet's hand around his neck he would fall to the floor.

Violet's anger rose, "Speak! What girl!" She hardened her gaze making his eyes go wide.

"From.. bookstore.. brunette." Violet hisses out a sound of anger before pushing the man by his throat, letting him fall to the ground. Violet's rage was so close to the surface she needed to take a second to stay in control.

"Please,. I tell.. you anything.." Violet grabs her hair, pulling, trying to control her breathing but it felt like she had nothing, no breath, no air to breath.

Bella you better be okay.

"Boy..." The man mumbles off making Violet's eyes snap to him, so full of heat and hatred, " What boy?" They was no room for games now, Violet was mad and she will get answers. The man let out a breathless scream of pain, "The pain will get worse.. unless you answer my question. What boy?!" She hissed.

"I don't ..know!" He breaths out, "Young lad.. nicely dressed.. weird eyes.. scared us."

Violet was getting more furious but the second, " Us?"

The man babbled and thrashed but Violet didn't need an explanation... she knew what he meant.. she knew who saved Bella .. again... so she no longer needed this man in front of her.

Violet looks over the man, to the six pack of alcohol near him.

"Please.. I do anything.. please.. speak to me.."

Violet walks up and crouches beside him, " I want you to drink all of those," Violet gestures to the beers, " and then," she crouches down even closer, whispering into his ear as he nods eagerly, then Violet gets up and walks away to the sound of the man opening one of the beers.

You won't be missed.

*************

Violet quickly found the restaurant, seeing a frantic Bella out the front practically yelling to Jessica and Angela.

"What do you mean she went after me!"

Violet continues towards them, seeing Jessica and Angela trying to come up with a response but Violet also notices Edward off to the side looking slightly worried messaging on his phone.

Finally being behind the group she announces her presents, "What's going on?" Very nonchalant.

"Violet!" Bella crushes her in a hug, "Where were you?! I was so worried when you weren't with Angela and Jessica!" Bella pulls back and grubs Violet's shoulder giving her a once over to make sure she was alright.

"I'm fine Bella.See," Violet gestures to herself, "All in one piece."

Bella pulls her back into a hug, "Thank god, I thought something had happened to you."

Violet hugs her back... buts for a different reason, she was happy to see Bella safe and well, "I'm fine Bells."

I can look after myself, don't worry.