Rasin

Violet P.O.V

I watch Bella toss various ingredients into the large pot on the stove, "Are you sure it's going to taste good?"

Bella turns to me with a small smirk, "Yes."

I shake my head, "That smirk says otherwise Bells."

"Oh hush. I used to do all the cooking for mum."

I laugh, "Thats because she'd set a potato on fire just by touching it."

"Exactly," she ladles the hot soup into a bowl, "I can cook a potato."

"Like most people." I say laughing making Bella let out a fake laugh, " Shut up and eat your soup." Bella places the bowl down in front of me. Chicken and corn soup was one of my favourites but as per Dr. Cullens advice there was some more chicken and green vegetables added. I look up at Bella who nods her head at me making me look down again, It does look good. Picking up the spoon I dip it into the soup before bringing it up to my mouth. Slowly chewing I keep my face expressionless before looking up at her.

Bella looks at me eyes squinted, "It's good right?"

I stay silent before letting out a chuckle, "Yes it's good."

"Ha told you so. Now you finish that while I go wash the truck."

"Will a wash help it?"

"Eat your soup." I laugh as she leaves the kitchen. Dr. Cullen was right about soup being easier for me to keep down, perhaps this wouldn't be so hard after all.

"Oh my god!"

I jump, not realising that Bella had re-entered the kitchen, "What's wrong?"

Bella rushes forward sitting in the seat next to me, "I'm meeting Edwards family tomorrow."

I raise an eyebrow, "Well, that is kinda what happens when you have a boyfriend." I say not seeing the problem.

I wonder if she's nervous about them being vampires?

"What if they don't like me!"

Dear god.

I place my spoon down, reaching out a hand to her which she grabs instantly, "You'll be fine Bella. You're kind, loyal, smart-ish and adorably clumsy."

Bella pulls her hand away smacking my arm, "H-Hey, stop that!" I quickly try to shield myself from her smacking.

"I'm being serious Vi."

I sigh nodding my head, "So am I. They'll love you Bells.. besides you've practically met all of them already so no need to worry."

Bella nods, "Your right... I've met most of them at least."

I nod, "They liked you, right?"

"...Rosalie."

"Yeah... She doesn't like you. Ouch! I was kidding.. kinda. Jesus women! Keep your hands to yourself." I quickly stand from the table to get away from Bella's onslaught of whacking, "Just think, at least the rest like you."

"Violet!" Bella starts towards me making me laugh and quickly try to back up, "Oftt!" I turn at Charlie's voice, "Opps sorry Charlie!"

Charlie shakes his head, "It's alright kid I didn't need that foot anyway." I chuckle at him before turning back to Bella who still has a playful glint in her eyes. We stay staring at each other for a moment before I move first, quickly turning and running up the stairs, hearing Bella's foot steps behind me I laugh.