Hints

*kings P.O.V*

One of the servants call me down to dinner. I stand up off the bed and go down to the dinning room. George sits at the head of the table. I sit in the chair to his right.  He's stares toward the kitchen messing with one of the buttons on his deep blue coat.

A young girl brings in our meal and sets it in front of us. There was a long silence while we ate. I keep my eyes on my plate, scared to look anywhere else and scared to start a conversation. I look up slightly to glance at George. A smile spreads across my face when I see that he's staring at me. When I lift my head a little more, he quickly looks the other direction. Do I actually have a chance to be with him?

I stand up and push in my chair, "Dinner was wonderful. Thank you"  (I dont know how this shit works-)

George smiles and nods. "Good night, Francis."

"Good night, George." I quietly hurry off back to my room.

I change into my night clothes and climb into bed. The covers feel like clouds that pull me into sleep.

...

I wake up when George himself gets me for breakfast. "Wake up, Francis." He says laying out a pair of clothes for me at the bottom of the bed, "its time for breakfast." He smiles. God, his smile.

I climb out of the bed sleepily and start to change before I realize that George is in the room and not one of my servants. "Could you leave..?" I ask shyly.

He nods and quickly steps out of the room closing the door behind him. He's so cute. I change and go down to breakfast. My food is already sitting at the table for me. George is in one of the door ways talking a man. He sees me walk in and looks at me. He gives me a warm smile before walking over.

"Good morning," he starts a conversation.

"Morning." I smile.

"Eat quickly. I'm taking you out on a tour today."

"Isn't the meeting today?"

"Yes, but thats later."

"Okay." I sit down at the table. George walks away and back over to the man, who he follows outside. I eat my breakfast. When i finish one of the girls leads me to the carriage. She helps me inside it and closes the door. It was a bit chilly, I didn't have my coat with me. The carriage shakes slightly with the breeze.

George comes over and gets in a few minutes later. He waves for the driver to go. The carriage starts to move along the houses driveway. I stare out the window. The sky was a dismay grey. Bits of sun and blue sky shines through holes in the clouds. Leaves from the trees flutter to the ground.

I get to distracted by the scenery that I don't hear George calling my name. He shakes my arm lightly since I didn't answer to his voice. "Yes?" I finally answer.

"We're here." He says.

"Where is here?"

"It's a park. It's beautiful this time of year." He climbs out of the carriage and takes my hand helping me down. I don't mention that he's still holding my hand when he takes me into the park. A light blush creeps onto my cheeks. His hands are rough but gentle. Mine fits perfectly in his. Maybe thats why he doesn't notice.

He leads me to a tree and sits under it finally letting go of my hand. I sit next to him folding my hands in my lap. I stare into the other trees in the distance. I shiver as the wind picks up. The feeling of a coat being wrapped around my shoulder brings me back to reality.

I look at George and he smiles at me. His coat now wrapped around me. My face heats up with the thought of something happening between us. I pull the jacket tighter when another gust of wind comes by. Hopefully I can convince George that the red across my cheeks is just from the cold.

Next time I look at George he had inched himself closer to me. His hand resting on the ground right next to my thigh. I look up at him, resting my hand on his. He looks at me and moves closer.

Georges rests his hand on my cheek gently, his face getting closer. He closes his eyes and presses his lips to mine. I'm surprised by his actions but I kiss back. One of his hands wraps around my waist.  He only pulls away when we hear footsteps from behind the tree.

"Sir, we should be going if you're going to make it to that meeting." A voice calls.

"We'll be right there." George answers the voice, footsteps walk away from us.

I try to give George his coat back but he insists I wear it. He leads me back to the carriage and gets in. I follow him. He seems to be ignoring what just happened. He acts as it didn't happen. I guess I will too.