Trouble

*kings P.O.V*

Ive been back in Britain for a few days now.  Every night I dream about George. Always the same thing. Him holding me close to him, running his hand through my hair. He tells me he loves me. He shows me he cares. I just want him to be mine.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I want to forget about him.

*Georges P.O.V*

"I'm going to work baby. I'll be home later." I call out to Martha.

"I don't think so. We have something to talk about." She comes over to me.

"What is it?"

"There's a pair of clothes hanging for the line outside. Who's are they?" She asks.

"They're mine, darling."

"No, they aren't. They're to small to be yours."

"Oh.. they're the kings. He must have left them here."

"One of the servants said she found them in our room. Why were his clothes in our room."

"Martha."

"Do not try to spare my feelings, George."

"Fine.. I was drunk.. He made a move and we kinda sorta fucked.."

"He made the move? I know you.. You would bed anyone who looks at you."

"Martha.. I'm sorry.."

"I want a divorce, George.."

I nod. "I understand.. we can get a divorce.."

She walks off so I can go to work.  When i get to the office all I do is stare a my desk. Tears litter the papers in front of me. I need to tell Francis what's going on. I need to check in with him. I need to go see him so I can explain and apologize again.