Forget

*Georges P.O.V*

I wake up when the sun rises. The beam of light from the window shining in my face.  I sit up and yawn. That's when I realize the small man laying asleep next to me. His wavy blond hair falling into his face. He's curled up into a ball holding the blankets close to him.  I watch him sleep wondering why he was in my bed. Then I remember. I was drunk last night.

Shit.

I stand up and pace around the room. How could I have been so stupid. I mean he's adorable and handsome and everything, but I didn't mean to fuck him. 

He mumbles and stirs. I hear the ruffle of the sheets. I look over at him to see his icy blue eyes staring right back at me. He's sitting up, the blanket covers his legs revealing his chest and stomach. I gotta admit he looks good without a shirt. He has semi feminine curves but just enough muscle. A little bit of hair on his lower stomach and above his di-

"George?" Francis speaks snapping me out of my daze.

"H-hm."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah just got caught in my thoughts."

"Okay"

Francis stands up. He wasn't wearing anything on his bottom half either. I try to look anywhere else but at him so it doesn't seem like I'm staring. He stretches and looks at me.

"George, you can look you know." He comes over to me.

I shake my head and look at the ceiling. "Put some clothes on, Francis."

"I don't have any clothes in here." He points to the pile of our clothes, "and I am not wearing those again."

"You can wear my clothes."

"They're to big. Can you go get me my own clothes from my room?"

"Just wear mine."

"Please, George."

"Fine."

He smiles. "Thank you!"

"Yeah." I say and leave.

*kings P.O.V*

I sit on Georges bed staring at the clothes on the floor. I'm going to go back to Britain and we're going to forget all about what happened.

I look toward the door when I hear it open. I know its George but I cover myself anyway seeing he wants me to be clothed.  He walks over and hands me the clothes.

"Get dressed. Breakfast is in five." He says and swiftly leaves the room.

I get changed and hurry down. Limping, I go over to George who is whispering to his servants. One of them glares at me and I hide behind George. He looks at me and takes my hand.

George takes me over to the table . He pulls out a chair for me to the left of the head of the table and sits at the head. I sit down and set my hands in my lap. He folds his on the table. I look over and see something on his hand glimmer in the light of the candle in front of us. I take his hand to get a better look but he pulls it right back.

"George, what's on your hand?"

"Nothing."

"Show me." I reach for his hand again.

George sighs holding his left hand out to me. He looks away and toward the ground. I take his hand and look at it. I see what the glimmer was and I look at him again

"This is a wedding ring..." tears start to well in my eyes.

"Francis, I can explain-"

"Why weren't you where this when I arrived here?"

"My wife's out of town and-"

"And what? You're married! You should be wearing the ring. Not taking everyone who likes you to bed."

"I was drunk! I didn't mean to fuck you!"

"I trusted you.."

"Francis.. I'm sorry.."

"I trusted you!"

"Francis.."

"Don't call me Francis..."

"Please.."

I stop him from talking when I hear a carriage pull up. The doors opens and high heeled footsteps enter the house. We look toward the sound and hear the woman say, "I'm home Georgie!"

"Keep your mouth shut." He says quietly to me. "Welcome back, baby." He adds and gets up to go over to his wife.

I go up to my room and pack everything up.  I leave the clothes I wore last night. When I'm done getting everything collected i go downstairs and sit my bag near the door.

I search around the house for George to say my good-byes but he's nowhere to be found. That I remember his wife was the one who came home. My theory is solidified when I hear the same bed from last night squeak.

I grab my bag and hurry out the door, slamming it behind me. I start crying. The feeling of betrayal over takes every feeling I felt with him.  If I feel this way I cant imagine how Mrs. Washington will feel if she finds out what George has done.

I get a carriage to the port. I find my boat and find the captain wanting to go home and forget about the man that stole my heart.