back

*king P.O.V*

God damnit George.

My guards escort me down to the dungeons. Cell after cell until we're at the last one. George is sitting on his bed staring at his hands. His undercoat sleeves dyed red. The rest of his outfit a darker color where its wet. Theres blood splatter on his face.

I clear my throat making him look at me. He jumps up and wraps his hands around the bars. "Your Majesty, please let me out."

"I'll think about it." I enter the cell and tell my guards to go away, they do.

George runs over and wraps his arms around me. I push him away even though a hug from him would feel nice. I brush myself off and start to speak.

"Who was is?" I ask.

"Francis.. I didn't mean too.."

"Who was it!?"

"That bishop.."

"Samuel.. Why."

"He got to close to you.."

I sigh. I can understand why but why. He didn't need to kill him to be close with me. "George." He looks at me. "I'll let you go. Just don't hurt anyone else. Understand?"

He nods. "Francis, could we try again for real this time..?"

"George, did Martha actually leave you?"

"Yes.."

"Fine.. We can try again.."

"Thank you."

"Just make sure you're mine and only mine. I don't want you cheating on me like I'm nothing. I'm the best you'll ever have."

He pins me against the wall gently. "I cant think of anyone else whos as good as you."

<slight smut>

I blush at how close he got. When he notices he presses himself against me. He must have felt me get hard because he tries to slip his hands down my pants.

I stop him and tell him off. "Not in the cell, baby." I put my hand on his chest.

I call for the guards to get george a bath set up. A moan almost escapes my lips while I'm speaking from George planting a bite on my neck. I push him away and drag him to the bath.

<smut>

I close and lock the door. George is already stripping. His gaze meets mine, his eyes full of lust. I walk over and help him get undressed. My hand running down his torso and removing his pants.

He tries to kiss me but I pull back before he can. "Get in the tub, George."

"Fine." And he does. His body submerged in the water.

I roll my sleeve is best I can and help scrub the blood off of him. He whimpers quietly when I start to get handsy. I rub his thigh gently trying to get the red goo off but I end up keeping it there after its gone.

He catches me staring at his lap and splashes me to snap me back to reality. "Not yet~" his voice whispers.

"All the bloods gone get out." I say standing up. He quickly gets out and I help dry him off

I pull him into a kiss. His hands snake around my waist and lower to my hips. "Let's take this to your room~" he mumbles.

I nod and open the door a bit looking for any if my servants. When I know there isn't any I quickly drag george to my room. Once were both inside and the door is closed, he pushes me against it.

I moan quietly as Georges hands roam my body with each article of clothing he removes. He sees where Samuel left his marks and makes them darker. The purple becoming more vivid on my pale skin.

George kisses me roughly, reaching around my neck and taking my hair out. The blond curls falling onto my shoulders. He takes a step back and admires my body. Every inch of it. I have to resist the urge to cover myself.

After a minute he comes back over and picks me up keeping me against the wall. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist. One of his forearms is against the wall next to my head. His other hand is on my ass.

He kisses my neck and mumbles complements between each kiss. "Perfect." He says against my skin, "handsome."

"When I set you down can you be a good boy?~"

"Depends~"

"On the bed on all fours.~"

"Yes mr.president i can be a good boy~" I semi mock.

He bites down hard on my neck which causes me to moan out. "Behave.~" he mumbles.

"Y-yes, s-sir~" He sits me down. I go over to the bed and lay on my back.

"I didn't say that but whatever~" he strips and looms over me.

I let out a small whine as I feel his fingers press against me.  I hold my breath as he pushes one in. A strangled moan leaves my mouth as he moves his finger in and out. After a while of stretching me out he pushes in. I wrap my legs around his waist as a sign for him to move. He does.

His pace starts slow but quickens suddenly. I love feeling him slam into me.

"A-agh!~" i let out a pleasured moan.

He grabs ahold of the sheets near my head to trust faster. Urging him to go faster as I can feel a knot grow in my stomach.

He hits a certain spot and I scream out, "r-right there!~ h-harder!~" he continues to ram into me hitting that one spot.

I throw my head back as the knot untangles and cum covers mine and georges stomachs. I start panting as his pace quickens still.

"J-just anither minute d-darling~" he says his movements becoming sloppy.

I feel him reach his climax as his fills me up with his release. I let out a loud moan that probably echo through the halls of the palace.

Sweat drips down our bodies. Our chests heave with deep breaths. After a few minutes George pulls out and lays next to me. My legs shake gently as his liquid leaks onto the bed.

"I enjoyed that more than the first time." George speaks up

"R-really?"

"Mhm."

I smile slightly. George gets up to get a towel to wipe us off with. I lay still as he wipes the white liquid off my stomach. Placing the towel on the night stand he's lays back next to me. Neither of us getting dress from being tired.

George wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. "Good night honey."

"Night amour.." I say tiredly.

I soon fall asleep in his arms feeling safer than I ever have before.