Surprise

*kings P.O.V*

<smut>

Next thing I know Samuel is straddling my lap. His lips making their way to my neck. His hips grinding against me slowly. He starts to undo my vest buttons. Soon my vest and undercoat are on the ground.

Sam starts creating hickies on my chest. When he thinks he's left enough he moves to my neck. He gently leaves bite marks and deep purple marks on my skin. When he finds my soft spot I moan loudly.
He starts to take his tops off but stops half way through. He climbs off me carefully. "Ill be back, Francis. I need to grab something from home quickly." I nod and he leaves.

I lay back to wait. I try to lay comfortably but there's a tent in my bottoms. Sams gone so he wouldn't mind if i-

I trail my hand down my torso. I tug my pants down to half way up my thighs. I wrap my hand around my dick and start to move it up and down slowly. The friction making me moan out. I speed my hand up as I feel the heat build up. Stray moan leave my lips the faster it gets. Just as I'm about to cum my hand is forced away and I feel something wet around the tip.

I look down and see Sam lick me up. "S-sam please," I whine. He puts me in his mouth little by little making me squirm.

I'm down his throat like its nothing to him. "S-sam h-how are you s-so good?" I ask.

"I've been around." He says taking my dick out of his mouth. I let out a small whine.

He puts his mouth around the tip again and runs his fingers down the rest of my length. I can feel the knot in my stomach untangle as he's doing this.

I moan loud as I cum into his mouth. He pulls off fully, licking his lips and swallowing. "Such a good boy~"

My chest moves up and down as I regain my breath. Sam finishes pulling my bottoms off and throws them on the floor followed by his clothes.

Sam strokes me a few times to make sure I'm hard again.  He smirks as he lowers himself onto me. He sits there waiting.

"G-god sam youre t-tight" I mumble, bucking my hips.

He gasps quietly and starts the bounce a bit. He rests his hands on my chest as he creates friction. Quiet moans escape my lips.

It takes longer than it did with george for me to cum. The liquid filling the small boy on me up. He let's out a moan when he cums on our chests.

Sam gets off me quickly and cleans himself off. He gets dressed and leaves without a goodbye.

<end smut>

I get up and get dressed. I make my way back to the throne room. My eyes trained on the floor.

I sit on my throne a while before I remember missed dinner since I was at the bar. So I get up and sneak into the kitchen to steal something to eat.

I grab a few apples, its not much but its something. I walk into the dinning room to eat. I see red out of the corner of my eye. I look over and see the red and gold outfit I left at Georges. Bloody handprints are smeared on the white table cloth.

I try to head back to my room for my safety when I'm stopped by a guard.

"We found a man walking around the palace covered in blood. He's in the dungeon now if you would like to talk with him."