Entrance

*kings P.O.V*

I sit on my throne with nothing to do once again. I kick my feet until one of my servants gets my attention.

"Sire, there's a letter for you." He says.

"Who's it from?"

"It's from a George Washington."

"God.. I'm to sober for this." I hold my hand out and the letters is placed in it.

I tear it open and the letter reads:

"My dear king,
I know I have done wrong. I regret everything that I have done to hurt both you and my ex-wife. I was planning on coming to visit you instead of sending this letter but something came up. I'm still going to try to make it to you so I can explain everything and hopefully gain your forgiveness. I know I've lost your trust and I don't blame you. I want to make things right. I have realized that I love you. I want to be yours. That would make me happy. I would kill for you, Francis.
I hope this letter finds you well.
Love,
George."

I was right I am to sober for this. I'll just have to deal with him when he gets here if he ever does. And if he's addressing Mrs. Washington as ex that must mean she found out.

I hand the letter back to the servant. "Burn this please." And he does. I watch him light up the corner with a candle from the wall. The ashes flutter to the ground.

I snap out of my trance when I hear the throne room door open.  I look over and see a short, auburn haired boy standing in the doorway. He smiles brightly at me and walks over. His freckles seem to be showing more now that its almost winter.

"Hi, Francis!" He says excitedly.

"What do you want Samuel. I told you to stay away from here."

"I'm sorry, your majesty, but I wanted to talk to you."

"About what."

He looks at the ground shyly, his hair falling into his face. "Well.. I was hoping maybe we could try again?"

"You had your chance. You blew it."

"Please, Francis. I heard about what happened between you and the president. I want to help you forget." He moves a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"We can go get a drink. That's it."

"I shouldn't drink."

"Then you don't have too." I stand and swiftly walk out of the room.

Samuel follows me rambling on about something with the church. He might be my ex, but there is no doubt that he's cute. He's a little bit shorter than me. Which is short seeing I'm about 5' 5". He weights almost nothing. You can tell just by the way his vest hugs his body. I'm not that strong but I can pick him up.

"Samuel."

"Yes, sir?"

"Will you shut up about the church for just one minute."

He nods. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"Don't bother." I say and order us drinks.

Once they get to us I down the first one quicker than it was filled. I set the glass on the counter and drink Samuels as it seems he isn't going to. Half way through a third one I start giggling. Everything's a little blurry and I can barely keep my balance. I don't think I've ever been this drunk.

"I think we should get you home." Samuel wraps his arm around my waist trying to keep me on my feet.

I try my best to walk on my own, but every time I do I fall into a wall. Once we get back to the palace I trip on one of the rugs and fall flat on my face.

"Your majesty! Are you alright?" Samuel asks helping me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He helps me to my room and sets me on my bed. "Thank you seababyyyyyyy."

"It was no problem."

"You wanna know something?"

"What."

"You should kiss me." I slur together. And with my words Samuel is kissing me with what seems to be no second thought. A dark blush spreads across my face.