<enter title here>

*kings P.O.V*

1256 words- This is going to be horrible. But ah well✌️-
<enter the smut>
When we finally get back, George stumbles into the house. I follow him making sure he doesn't get hurt. When we reach his room he lets me in. He comes in after me, closing and locking the door. He pushes me into the wall roughly causing me to whine quietly. He takes note of this and becomes more gentle with what he does.

He kisses my passionately which I return. He bites my lip and I deny him entry. He lets out a small huff against my lips. His hand trails down my back to my ass. He squeezes it slightly causing me to gasp. He takes the opportunity to sneak his tongue in. I melt into the kiss more as he explores my mouth with his tongue. I moan quietly into the kiss causing the taller man in front of me to pick me up.

We pull apart for air after a few minutes. A strand of saliva connecting our mouths. He walks us over to the bed and lays me down gently. He climbs on top of me pinning me to the bed.

"Can I have this?" He asks, fiddling with the buttons on my vest.

I nod. George slowly works on undoing the buttons. When I look down at him he's only half way through them. I push his hands away and start to undo them myself. George comes up to my neck and starts gently kissing it. A small gasp escapes my lips when he bites down.

Georges hands start to unbutton my undercoat once I get my vest off. He does it faster seeing that I want him too. He gets the first few buttons undone and starts leaving purple marks all over my chest. He bites down on my collar bone harder than he did on my neck. I let out a low moan making him bite again.

He pulls my undercoat off and looms over me. His hand traces my body shape and rests on my waist. I rest my hand on chest. When I realize I have a tent in my bottoms, I quickly try to take George's vest off. He noticed I struggled with them and helped me out taking off his vest and undercoat.

I stare at the shirtless man before me. I trail my hand down his arm, tracing his muscles. My bottoms grow tighter as my eyes move down his torso to his pants. He notice my gaze has change and he lifts my chin to look him in the eyes.

"See something you like, amour?~" His voice more rough.

I nod and try to take my pants off starting to get impatient. He sees my movement and takes my clothing for me. I lay naked in front of George. He takes a minute to look me up and down. I look toward his pants again and see he has a bulge now.

He pins my hands above my head and starts leaving hickies again. He bites all over my neck and chest looking for my soft spot. I moan when he finds it. He repeatedly bites that spot making my moans grow louder. He continues to make marks down my body. Purple blemishes show up all over my torso and thighs.

George pulls off my skin and moves back up to kiss my lips. More passion slips into the kiss as it gets more heated. His tongue exploring my mouth once again. He pulls away for air just to kiss me again.

I feel his hands leave my waist when he stands up. I lay panting wonder what he's doing. I look over and see him take his bottoms off. I swallow when I realize he's bigger than I thought. He climbs back on top of me and reaches into the nightstand drawer.

I can't help stealing glances toward his lower half. "Amour~" he purrs, "my eyes are up here~" I look up at him. His eyes land on mine. I can sense the lust in them.

"Get on your hand and knees~" he commands and I obey. I flip myself around, laying my chest on the bed and sticking my ass in the air. "Good boy~"

I can feel him poking at me with his finger. I wiggle my ass at him trying to urge him to do it. Instead he smacks my behind earning a pleasure filled yelp from me. He rests his hand on my hip and pushes into me without prep. I basically scream out from the sudden pain.

George stays still waiting for me to get used to him. I tell him to move before I can get used to him. He pulls out and slams into me again.

"G-go faster~" I basically moan. He listens and thrusts faster. My moans of pain soon turns into pleasure as I get used to it. George notices the slight change and pulls out to flip me onto my back.

I lay on my back half panting as he situates himself between my legs. He spreads them a little more than I had them and pushes in again. Another moan leaves my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist.

He starts at a slow pace, coming up to my neck. He nibbles at my skin as he thrusts a bit faster.

"G-georg- aghh~" I start to feel the heat rise down there.

"You're doing good, amour~" His pace quickens.

The bed starts to creak under us. I wrap my arms tightly around George's shoulders. The larger man groans as I claw at his back.

With every minute that passes the louder the bed gets. Squeaking and banging against the wall. The more time that goes by the faster he trusts, the louder I moan. The more heat that builds up.

"G-George~ i- agh!~ I'm c-close~" I stutter out.

"I-in just a few more m-minutes~" he tries to go faster but that fails and he continues to go the same pace.

He rams himself into a soft spot making me scream, "George!~ aggh~ R-Right There!~" He adjusts to hit the same spot a couple more times. I cum without warning getting it all over the both of us. Georges thrusts start to get sloppy before he cums in me after another minute.

We stay in the same position. Our chests moving up and down with heaved breathes. He catches his breath and pulls out. I whine quietly for the empty feeling.

George gets up and grabs a towel to clean up. He wipes himself off and hands it to me. I watch him put a pair of pants on. Shakily i try to clean myself off. I don't succeed at it so he helps. He throws the towel in the pile of our clothes and lays next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. I didn't think that I would hurt this much afterwards. George plays with my hair trying to help me fall asleep.

I refuse so he starts to talk, "Francis?"

"Hm.." I ask tiredly.

"Have you ever done that before?"

I shake my head. "I did have a boyfriend back home but we never got this far before we broke up.. Have you?"

"I have but not with a guy before."

"So I take you're a ladies man?"

"I guess."

"Good night, George." I mumble.

"Good night, Francis."