affection (requested)

"Seulgi? Over here!" Your friend called from across the crowded bar and Seulgi somehow managed to hear her over the loud bassy music blasting through the speakers and the bright lights that almost blinded her.

"Thanks for calling me." She told your friend who was trying to hold you up and keep your hands away from the drink you wanted to finish. But you're drunk, really drunk, and you've obviously had too much already. "How much did she drink?"

"Too much."

Seulgi nodded in agreement and put her arm around your waist to hold you steady. You took one look at her and your eyes lit up, sparkling as you took in the sight of your stunning girlfriend.

"Seulgi," you slurred and pressed a sloppy kiss to her cheek. She laughed and held you as you hugged her tight. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Me too. C'mon, lovely. Let's get you home."

She thanked your friend for calling her and made sure she didn't need a ride home before she took you out to the car. You were stumbling along the way but leaned against her where you knew you were safe and warm; all while flirting shamelessly with your girlfriend.

"Pretty girl." You commented and reached up to touch her cheek. "The prettiest girl. My pretty girl. I don't tell you enough how breathtaking you are. I have to do that more."

Her cheeks flushed and you noticed and quickly pointed it out.

"You're acting like you're not used to compliments when you're an idol." You slurred.

"Yeah, okay. I'm an idol, I get compliments every day, left and right. But not always from you."

Your eyes went sad, the sparkle fading as you reached the car.

"But I love you..."

"I know you do, baby." She spoke softly as she helped you buckle in. "You're just not very open with your feelings. I know you love me. It's not like you never compliment me, you do and I love it when you do. But you're not that affectionate. I understand that and I've never judged you for that in the year we've been together. Because I love you."

She kissed your cheek then walked around to get into the driver's seat. She drove home, the time being spent by you slurring compliments and trying to reach over to give her kisses.

"Okay. We're home. Let's get you to bed." She said and helped you out of the car and up the stairs, where you complained about your feet hurting. It was no question as to why. You had heels on and you've been on your feet for most of the night. So, as soon as you reached the bed, she was quick to help you out of them.

"Seulgi," you whispered and took her hand. "I mean it when I compliment you. You're beautiful and I'm the luckiest girl in the world, to have you," you slurred, a goofy grin tugging at your lips and she could only shake her head and kiss your forehead.

She let go of your hand to walk to the closet to grab your hoodie at the perfect time as her cheeks flushed again, her ears turning red and her heart pounding against her chest harder and faster with every compliment that fell from your lips.

"Out of your dress." She mumbled and helped you slip out of the fabric, peppering kisses to your shoulder lovingly as it fell to the floor.

"You're perfect." You mumbled to which she just shook her head.

"Far from it. But thank you, baby."

"No." You pushed at her shoulder gently, stopping her lips from touching your cheek to look at her with glossy eyes. "I mean it. You might not think you're perfect but I do. In my eyes, you are."

Her heart was melting and she finally kissed your lips, unable to resist it anymore as her heart swelled with love for you.

You fell against the pillows and she tucked you in before crawling in beside you.

"I love you." She whispered, gazing at you and watching you breathe as you fell asleep.

"Love you most."

She chuckled and kissed your forehead before she fell asleep with a smile on her face.