you surprise her on tour

You wheeled your suitcase down the hall of the hotel floor, down to Seulgi's room. With every step you took, your heart would begin to pound harder and faster against your chest. Your hands are shaking from excitement, a rush of happiness running over you as you realize just how close you are to being back with Seulgi after spending so long apart.

It's been a long day already. You took a long flight to get here today. But you know it was worth it to get here to her. You've been apart for so long and the distance was really getting hard on you. After your skype last night, you only missed her more by the time she hung up. You booked the earliest flight, arriving as soon as you could. Your plane got delayed a couple of times, so the wait was dragged out even more.

But it's hard to complain about it with how close you are to seeing her again.

You watched every room number and your feet began to carry you a little faster every time you got closer until you finally stood in front of her door.

You held the key in your hand. Yeri gave it to you when you met her in the lobby. She knew about your visit, promising she wouldn't say a word to anyone and would help you get in. It meant so much to you that she kept your surprise visit a secret from Seulgi, even though you could see it in her eyes that she so desperately wanted to tell her.

You put the key in and once it beeped, you turned the handle and dragged your suitcase and your feet through the door. You saw Seulgi on the hotel bed. She had her headphones in as she scrolled through her phone. Your phone was off, just in case she tried to call you in a moment like this - when you're just feet away, so close to successfully pulling off your surprise.

Because, as you thought she would, she was worried about your silence. You haven't returned her calls or texts, for obvious reasons. If you answered, you're certain you'd let it slip from your excitement.

She sighed and put her head on the pillow, muttering,

"come on, y/n. Please answer soon."

You quietly dropped your bags onto the floor before tiptoeing across the floor to her. You tapped her arm and her eyes flew open. Instantly, they went wide and a gasp fell from her lips.

It took a moment for it to sink in. She feared she was dreaming again. But then, you brushed your fingers along her arm, and from the touch of your hand, she knew it wasn't a dream. You were there. You're really standing right there in front of her, at last.

She sat up and wrapped her fingers around yours.

"Y/N?" She whispered in shock and felt her heart soar in her chest when you smiled.

"Surprise, Seulgi! Miss me?"

She didn't say a word. Instead, she wrapped her arms around you and pulled you onto the bed. She brought you on top of her, holding you so tight that you couldn't pull away even if you tried, yet not tight enough to hurt you. She handled you with care, although she did give you a little squeeze.

"I-I can't believe it," she stammered as she pulled away from the hug, her hands cupping your cheeks. She brushed her thumbs along your soft skin and her eyes lit up when you leaned into her touch. "You're here."

"I'm here, Seulgi. I missed you."

"I missed you so much." She mumbled and nearly shed a tear from the happiness she felt.

She closed her eyes as you dropped your cheek to her shoulder. She buried her nose in your hair and breathed in your smell. It filled her lungs and brought her the comfort she's been needing since she left home and left you.

"I couldn't stand to be away from you any longer."

"Me neither. I was gonna see if you'd come out for a visit in a couple of days. You beat me to it."

You both chuckled before she pulled you in for a loving kiss. It'd been so long since you shared one. Despite being so far away from your home, you felt like you were home again.

It's that feeling she gives you; that one that makes you realize that you could be anywhere in this world together, halfway across the world and hundreds of thousands of miles away from your home yet still feel at home because you've got her there by your side and she's all you really need.

"I love you." She whispered against your lips and pulled back, brushing her nose against yours for a sweet eskimo kiss, causing you to giggle.

"I love you too."

She dropped her forehead onto yours and let a contented sigh slip from her lips.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Just hold me for a while."

"Happily." She whispered and lied down to pull you close.

You put your head on her chest and listened to the beat of her heart as she held you tight, basking in the moment of adoration and comfort together.

You've got a whole week to spend together; to bask in moments like these with her. You know they'll be some of the best days of your life, as long as she's by your side through them all.