she takes care of you when you get hurt by paparazzi (requested)

"I'm so sorry that this happened," Seulgi spoke softly as she brushed the antiseptic across your palm.

You winced over the intense stinging that came with it as she did so.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." She apologized, hating to see you in pain.

Your palm is cut pretty badly, like your elbow and your leg are.

You were out on a date tonight. The place you went to for dinner was just a couple of blocks away from home.

You would've walked but it's cold tonight, so even though it wasn't far, you still took the car.

Looking back, Seulgi was grateful for that decision. It got you into a safe place sooner and then home sooner; far away from the paparazzi who crossed a line tonight.

While exiting the restaurant, they swarmed you and Seulgi. They practically shoved their cameras in your faces and got too close for comfort.

You tripped as the lights became too bright, the voices and noises too loud, and the men too close.

You got some cuts and bruises and although it could've been so much worse, Seulgi felt so terrible and so guilty.

"It's not your fault." You told her.

"I should've protected you. I should bring guards with us and keep you in my arms at all times to make sure no one can touch a hair on your head."

"Seulgi," you sighed. "Don't beat yourself up for this. It happens."

She didn't say a word. She just kept her eyes on your cuts as she cleaned them and comforted you.

You could tell she felt sad and guilty for it all.

"Seulgi?" You whispered, trying to get her to talk to you.

"I'm sorry that my life comes with these things. I promise that I won't let this happen again. It shouldn't have happened in the first place but I am not letting you get hurt anymore. I will make sure of that."

"Babe," you said and squeezed her hand. "Look at me."

She did as you said, looking at you with teary eyes. She swallowed the lump in her throat and dropped her forehead to yours.

"I'm going to be okay." You promised. "I'll heal. I'll be fine. But you have to stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. You're an amazing girlfriend and I am so lucky to have you. You love me, you care about me, you protect me, and I'm thankful for that and you."

She smiled a little and kissed your cheek lovingly.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. You've been amazing, cleaning my wounds for me."

She giggled and brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"It could've been worse." She sighed.

"But it wasn't. Because you were there."

Her eyes sparkled brightly at your words.

"Seriously though, sweet girl. I won't let you get hurt anymore. The first and last time this will happen." She promised.

"Oh, I know, and I'm sure the paparazzi do too considering how angry you got with them."

You both laughed as you thought back to the anger in her eyes and the way she yelled at the paparazzi, making it clear that she was extremely unhappy with them; to say the least.

"You're not bleeding anymore and all of your cuts are clean, so let's go cuddle and I'll spoil you with kisses."

You giggled as she licked you up and carry you into the bedroom.

It might only be a few scrapes and bruises but she was going to take care of you and spoil you all night regardless.