love bites (requested)

"Hi, sweet girl." Seulgi softly spoke in your ear before she kissed across your face. "It's time to get up."

"No." You groaned. "I don't want to."

You turned over onto your stomach and buried your face into the pillow and Seulgi chuckled before she brushed her fingers along your spine.

"Baby, I know you're exhausted but I need you to wake up. We've got a lot to do today. We've got plans with the girls and other things to do as well." She reminded you as her fingers danced across your back.

"What time is it?"

"Almost eleven."

You rolled back over with open eyes, only to close them a moment later as you yawned.

You decided to stretch your arms and legs out for a second and when you did so, the blankets slipped down your body.

Something caught Seulgi's eyes as you did so.

At first, it shocked her and her brown eyes went wider than ever before.

But then, she began to smirk as she remembered last night.

It was sweet, every minute you spent making out.

You spent quite some time doing so, wanting to relish in the time you had together, and it was all so perfect.

But Seulgi sees now just how carried away you got together because she sees just how many hickeys are on your neck and collarbones that she left behind in passion.

Seeing the smirk on her face when you opened your eyes, you stared at her in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing." She shrugged. "Just... admiring my work."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"Guess we really got caught up in the heat of the moment, judging by all of the hickeys on your skin."

You jumped up and went into the bathroom where you looked into the mirror, shocked to see your reflection.

Seulgi wasn't lying when she said you got caught up because the love bites you saw were everywhere.

"Seulgi," you whined as she came up behind you, her hands falling onto your hips.

"Yes, pretty girl?"

"What am I going to do to cover these?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I don't see a reason to. I think you look... sexy."

"Hush, Seulgi, I'm serious." You groaned as she chuckled in your ear.

"You know, you weren't complaining last night when I gave them to you."

"Because we were so caught up in the moment."

She pouted so you turned around to face her.

"Seulgi, I love when we make out and you give me so many love bites but I don't want the girls to see them."

"I'll give you one of my hoodies then."

"Okay." You grinned and she took your hand before leading you into the bedroom, where she pulled one of her hoodies over your head.

"There you go, sweet girl. All covered."

You kissed her lips a few times before pulling away.

"Now go get ready." She grinned.

You walked into the bathroom, her eyes still on you as she smiled from ear to ear, so in love with you that words weren't even enough to express it.