moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

Seulgi threw her towel in the basket before falling into bed beside you. She closed her eyes with a sigh, feeling completely worn out from her long and busy day.

But she found herself smiling as soon as she felt you kiss her neck softly.

She opened her eyes and felt her heart skip a beat when she saw you hovering over her with those beautiful eyes of yours, filled with stars as they locked with hers.

"Are you feeling stressed still?"

"A little." She spoke quietly as she ran her hand along your back in circles.

"I can make it better." You said with a small smirk on your face and Seulgi couldn't deny how intrigued she was in finding out what you had in mind, fascinated by that look in your eyes and that smirk on your lips.

"I'm listening." She said and started to smile as you started to lean in to brush your lips against hers.

When your lips met hers, she cupped your cheeks in her hands and began to deepen the kiss almost instantly.

You got lost in each other and the kisses you were sharing, barely noticing how she rolled you onto your back so she could hover over you.

You put your head back against the pillow as she pulled away and started to kiss your neck. Love bites were left along your skin and with every kiss left on your neck and collarbone, it seemed that your heart would beat a little faster and your stomach would fill with butterflies.

You bit your lip as you remembered what you had in mind when your sweet little makeout began. You opened your eyes and saw her staring up at you with a look of desire. You closed them again, lacing your fingers through her hair.

As she started to kiss along your jaw, you put your lips near her ear.

"Seulgi," you moaned and she pulled away instantly, staring at you with the widest eyes you'd ever seen.

She was almost frozen in shock. Her heart was hammering so fast against her ribcage that she thought it might explode from her chest or, possibly, stop altogether.

She was trying to catch her breath but when it sank in, she was pushing her lips onto yours for the most passionate kiss you've ever shared.

She pulled away and slipped her fingers beneath your shirt.

"Seulgi," you moaned again, this time the sound slipping from your lips as she caused a blissful feeling to wash over you as she tugged at your lip with her teeth.

"You're so hot, y/n," she sighed. "I love that cute little sound."

You smiled a little as she kept kissing along your neck, inching closer to that spot that always makes you melt every time she kisses it.

"I thought you'd like it. I told you I could make you feel better."

"You always do." She said as she kissed that little spot, making that sweet sound and her name slip from your lips once more. "But I don't think you know what you've done. Because now that I've heard that sweet sound, I don't think I can ever get enough of it."

You smiled a little, biting your lip as it sank in how much she loved your little surprise, how obsessed she was with hearing it.

"Do it more often. Please, baby,"

You laced your fingers through her hair and opened your eyes, tilting her chin up with her fingers.

You kissed her lips, keeping it short and sweet, just enough to do it again.

"Seulgi," you moaned against her lips as her eyes closed, a soft sigh falling from her lips.

"You're perfect." She said as she kissed you again, desperate and determined to hear that cute little sound again tonight.