she won't let go when you hug her

The loud screams from the fans in the crowd began to fade away, replaced with the sound of your loud and fast heartbeat.

As you stood backstage, waiting for Seulgi to come into the dressing room where you were waiting to surprise her, you felt your hands shaking from excitement and impatience.

It's been almost two months that you've been apart. Tour has kept her busy, making her time to talk and facetime you a little more scarce than you both wished it was.

But that was all about to change in only a minute. Because the show has finished and now, it's only a waiting game for her to come back here.

You could hear loud laughter in the hallway. It was getting closer and closer with every second. You'd recognize it anywhere. There was no doubt in your mind that it belonged to your girlfriend.

You've only heard it through facetime and phone calls over the last few weeks, so as soon as you heard it, it was like music to your ears; bringing a smile to your face and putting a beat back in your heart at last.

You heard footsteps approaching. Your knees felt weak, your pulse was starting to race. The moment you've been waiting so long for was finally happening.

The laughter and footsteps soon stopped as Seulgi stood in the doorway. Like you, she was frozen on her feet. She stood there in awe, eyes locked with yours and unable to look away.

It was only when you started to run to her that she moved, only to open her arms for you. You ran into them, giggling when she enveloped you in her embrace and started to pepper kisses across your face.

"I've missed you," you mumbled against her neck as you buried your face in the crook. "I had to come see you! I couldn't handle being away from you any longer." You lifted your head and her forehead instantly fell onto yours. You tried to put your feet back on the ground and pull out of her arms, but she only held you tighter.

"Seulgi?" You giggled as her fingers brushed along your sides.

She hummed and dropped her head onto yours. She closed her eyes and breathed in the smell of your shampoo. It instantly brought her comfort and made everything and everyone else fade into the background as you became the only thing she could focus on.

"You're not going anywhere, baby." She smiled, burying her lips in your hair to kiss across your head. "I've missed you so much. It's been too long since I've been able to hold onto you and see your face. If you think I'm letting you go anytime soon, you are so wrong."

Her fingers accidentally brushed against your sides again and you giggled, making her do the same. The door closed, but there was no one there, meaning the girls had closed it to give you a few minutes alone.

"I'm so happy you're here. I love you so much." She whispered in your ear and kissed along the shell of it. She gently put your feet on the ground and gave you a squeeze, wordlessly saying that you could let go if you wanted to.

But your arms stayed looped around her neck and your grip on her remained tight.

"Don't let go." You mumbled. "I won't let you go, either. Just hold onto me like this for a little while longer."

She nodded and kissed your head before saying, "I won't let go. Promise."