she won't take off your hoodie

Seulgi let out an amused chuckle as she leaned against the bathroom door, watching as you dug through the basket of dirty clothes while grumbling under your breath.

You were asleep when she got out of bed to take a shower just a few minutes ago. But she assumed that her singing in the shower or her absence in the once warm bed was what woke you.

"Where did it go?" You grumbled as you continued to toss the clothes around in search of something in particular.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Seulgi wondered, to which you let out a sigh and said,

"I can't find my hoodie." You mumbled. "I could've sworn that I shrugged it off in the middle of the night when I got warm, but I can't find it where I thought I threw it. So I thought I might've tossed it in here but it's not in here either." You explained as you began to throw the clothes back into the basket one by one, in hopes that your hoodie might appear in the mix of the other clothes somehow.

Seulgi stared down at the hoodie she grabbed before she headed off to shower. It's yours and she knows it's the one you're in search of because you did leave it on the floor like you assumed. She smirked a little and started to question you about the hoodie you were "missing".

"Have you looked anywhere else for it?"

"Yes. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it!"

"Everywhere, you say? Are you sure, baby?"

You were about to tell her yes, the word right on the tip of your tongue. But you turned around before it fell from your lips and your eyes locked with Seulgi's amused ones before you looked at the hoodie she had on.

Your hoodie.

You stepped closer to her and started to mess with the strings before you put your hand on her back.

"I should've known."

She nodded with a sweet smile tugging at her lips.

You couldn't deny it - she looked so cute. It's not the first time she's worn your hoodie, but you can't ever get over the sight.

Especially when she steps out of the shower like she had just now; in your hoodie with her damp hair messy and her breath minty fresh as you pecked her lips.

"You do look awfully irresistible in my hoodie."

Her eyes and her smile became a little brighter.

"But I'm going to need you to take it off."

"What? No way."

"Why not? I'm cold."

"Then you can wear my hoodie."

You pouted, only for her to poke your nose playfully and shake her head.

"Fine. Mean." You mumbled as you walked to the closet and pulled one of her hoodies over your head.

As soon as you had it all the way on, she was coming up behind you and pulling you into her arms and against her chest.

"See? That's fair, right?" She asked as she began to kiss along your neck, lips brushing softly along the spot below your ear.

You just nodded happily before turning around to bring her in for a sweet morning kiss, knowing already that the day ahead with her was bound to be wonderful.