Part 4

Lillian's POV
I woke up next to Count Olaf. I looked over at him and frowned. I got up and threw on a different dress. I found my siblings doing chores. I went over to Violet and hugged her. She said did you have to sleep next to him did he? I said yes and no he didn't thank goodness. Klaus said what confused. I said nothing Klaus. Violet and me looked at each other and smiled. Violet whispered he is innocent. I nodded my head at her.

Count Olaf woke up and came into the room. He said come on brats it's time for you to leave. Klaus screamed you can't separate me from my sister. Count Olaf said I can and I will. He through my siblings out the door were his henchmen were waiting for them. I screamed Klaus Sunny Violet I love you. They screamed we love you too. I would get my siblings back I would escape here. Count Olaf grabbed me and dragged me with him back to his room. He said now my dear countess since your siblings are gone I will do what I want with you. I said no don't touch me. He said my dear I'll touch whatever I want. I shivered when he pulled me into his chest. I tried to fight back at him to let me go. I knew he wasn't going to rape me he said it himself but I was still scared he might try something. I froze cold when he whispered in my ear your mine now countess. He started kissing up and down my neck. I wasn't about to let my hormones control me. He said I won't go any further yet. I was scared I have to escape. I will get back to my siblings.