Part ten

Lillian's POV
We got back to his house. The henchmen had all left. Olaf grabbed my wrist tight enough to leave a bruise. I said Olaf please I'm so sorry please Olaf please. Olaf said you should have thought about that before you left. He dragged me to his room. He slammed the door shut. He said now countess this is going to be painful but you need punishment. He walked to a trunk and pulled out a whip. I thought why does he have a whip. He said now countess take off your dress. I whimpered but removed the dress now I was just in my bra and underwear. He said good girl now turn around. I did as told knowing I would just make it worse by not listening. He whipped me in the back I screamed out in pain.

Fifteen whips later he was done with that now. He started kicking me in the sides and I felt my ribs break. I was sobbing uncontrollably. He was done now. He said now now countess I'm sorry I did that but you have to learn some way. I said I hate you. Olaf said I don't care you will learn to be obedient maybe someday love me. I said I'll never love you. He said we will see countess we will see. He picked me up and put me in bed. He covered me up and crawled in next to me. I was in so much pain. I cried myself to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer.