part 2 🌹👰🏻

Count Olaf's POV
Oh soon the oldest Baudelaire will be in my clutches as will the fortune. Lillian Baudelaire is so beautiful I won't get rid of her like her siblings when this is all over. They have no clue what I'm up to oh how this will work out perfectly for me that is. She will never see her siblings again why I'll kill the brats. She will never know because I'll never let her see her siblings again even if I didn't kill them. Soon Lillian Baudelaire will be my countess and I'll be rich. I wonder how my countess will behave once she is legally mine. She seems quiet usually the shy beautiful ones are always the feisty and stubborn ones. Oh well soon she will be mine and mine alone.

Lillian's POV
I woke up with my siblings we walked to the bank. We went to the bank. We walked in and got in to see Mr Poe. He said what can I do for you Baudelaire's. I said we can't stay with Count Olaf anymore. Violet said he makes us do a great many difficult chores and he hit Klaus across the face. Mr Poe said do you know what loco parentis means. Sounds Latin said Klaus. Latin and legal it means Count Olaf can do anything he wants as long as he's your guardian now I'm sorry if your parents never made you do house hold chores I'll have my assistant take you home. The hook handed man walked in he said I think we need a new type writer. I said that man works for Count Olaf Mr Poe said he did put Count Olaf down as one of his emergency contacts good day Baudelaire's. Look at Klaus face said Violet. The hook handed man said now now Baudelaire's look at my face.

The hook handed man brought us to Count Olaf he said I got a call from Mr Poe. Oh we said. He said that you children told him some things. Count Olaf said I know I may have come off as stand offish. Stand offish we all said. Yes said Count Olaf as you know I've been working hard with my theater Troup. I want to make it up to you so you will be apart of my next play. It is called the marvelous marriage we will give one performance this Friday night. You Klaus Violet and Sunny will play three cheering people in the crowd. Won't that look strange said Klaus. You will be playing three midgets said Count Olaf. I said and what will I do.Count Olaf said you will be playing the young women I marry it's a very important role even though you only have one line and I think you know what it is. I said I don't. No no it's I do said Count Olaf. Count Olaf said Violet. Count Olaf said what did you just call me. Father said Violet we really would rather not tarnish your good name or the name of al funcoot. I said besides we will be busy inventing and working on some songs. Klaus said and learning how to prepare roast beef. You will participate in my performance I prefer you participated voluntarily but as Mr Poe said I can act loco parientist. Klaus said loco parentis. Poco delerentest said Count Olaf. loco parentis said Klaus. Count Olaf said the point is I can order you to participate and you must obey. He said now go talk to the women in the wig I can't stand to look at you.

We got to Justice Strauss. Klaus said what is he up to. I said something bad I'm sure. Violet said he has something planned I don't know what though. We rang the door bell no answer so we walked to the library. Justice Strauss said hello children what brings you here? Klaus said I was wondering if you have any books on nuptial laws. Justice Strauss said I don't like those books and I'm in the high court are you sure. Klaus said I'm thinking about a career in law they interest me. Justice Strauss said ok then and grabbed a book and took Sunny out to the garden. We started reading while we could.

Count Olaf burst through the door. Count Olaf said justice Strauss. Please call me your guardian actor said Count Olaf. Count Olaf said justice Strauss I'm about to turn your drab legal beagle existence into a star you will play a judge in my play. A judge said justice Strauss. It's a very important role all though you won't be listed in the program. You will do the wedding ceremony as you would do a real one. Violet said he is up to something. What I am up to is making justice Strauss a star. Klaus said justice Strauss. Justice Strauss said go spend some time with your new father. Count Olaf said seize the children. Seize the day said justice Strauss. I said day said Count Olaf and he closed the door.