Part 5

Lillian's POV
I was cooking dinner for Count Olaf and his troup. I asked what he wanted for dinner thinking that was the best bet. I watched the stuff cook.

I got dinner served at the table before they were here and left. I ran to my shared bedroom with Count Olaf. I thought he was in his tower room but no just my luck he was sitting on the bed with a book. He said dinner is served? I said yes. He said perfect countess and walked out. I crawled into bed and cried.

Time skip to next day

I woke up in my husband's arms. I hate this absolutely hate this. I had to escape. Olaf said he was leaving the house for the day. I decided perfect time to escape.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to a man with a beard but no hair and a women with hair but no beard. She said who are you? I said Lillian Baudelaire miss. She said ah right Olaf married you I guess it's countess Lillian now. I frowned and said don't call me that. She smirked along with the man. The man said is Olaf home? I said no. The women and man walked in. The women said well then we will wait for him to get home be a good little Countess and go make us some tea. I made them tea and we start down and stared at each other.

Olaf got home. He opened the door with his troup. He said mother father. I looked at then and thought oh crap his parents.