Part 3

Lillian's POV
We got to Count Olaf's house. We got out of the car. Some of Count Olaf's associates had a hold of my siblings. I was grabbed by my wrist by Count Olaf. The one holding Klaus pushed him to the floor. Klaus's glasses fell off and broke. I went to help Klaus but was held back. Olaf said throw the brats in the tower room please. Violet said what are you going to do with us? Count Olaf said well you three will be sent to another guardian and your older sister will stay here as my wife. I was scared for myself really I was. Klaus said you will leave my sister alone. Count Olaf stroked my face and said Klaus she's my wife now I don't have to leave her alone. I turned my head away from him. He said throw them in the tower room. The hook handed man threw us in the tower room. He left the room after throwing us in. I said Violet Klaus Sunny I'm scared of what is going to happen. Violet said don't worry about us worry about you you are going to be stuck as Count Olaf's wife. I shivered at those words.

After a while Count Olaf came and grabbed me. His Troup had gone to where they live. I was dragged to his room. I said what are you going to do to my siblings. He said lets not talk about your siblings lets talk about what I'm going to do to you. I thought he wouldn't would he? He said no I'm not going to take your virginity. I said then what exactly are you going to do to me. He said I don't know yet.

I fell asleep next to count Olaf. I hated it I hated everything. I really want out of this.