Part 1

Lillian's POV
We were on our way to Count Olafs after being told our parents had died in a fire. Mr Poe said he is a very distant cousin of yours.

We arrived at the house and we meet the neighbor she was really nice. We walked to the door and knocked. A man opened the door he had a unibrow and a tattoo on his ankle. He said hello hello hello children do come in wipe your feet on the mat I don't want dirt tracked in and bring your enormous fortune. We walked in with Mr Poe. It was dirty looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.

After Mr Poe left Count Olaf said now which one of you is the oldest. I said I am. He said name. I said Lillian. He nodded and said now I'm sure you spoiled brats have never done a chore in you life. Violet said we often helped around the house. Count Olaf mocked her by saying oh you often helped around the house well welcome to your lucky life what is this he said taking out a list. A list said Klaus. Wrong said Count Olaf it's a list he said now let me give you a tour of your new home.

After the tour we sat down on the bed. Count Olaf walked back in seconds later. He said time to do chores. We stood up and went to do the chores.

When we were all done we walked back to the bedroom. Count Olaf opened the door and said shouldn't you be doing chores were finished said Violet. We even washed your underwear said Klaus. No your not said Count Olaf taking the list he wrote something down. You missed make a dinner for me and my troupe. Count Olaf said Violet we don't know how to prepare a large meal. Count Olaf said pick a recipe buy the ingredients make the food and stay out of our way. Klaus said but we don't have any money. He huffed and threw me a small bag at me I caught it. Do you know what this is money the most important substance besides applause and lip balm. He walked out of the room. Justice Strauss gave us a cook book to read through.

We decided to make pasta puttanesca it was a easy enough recipe. Justice Strauss decided to come with us to the market. We got everything we needed and got back to Count Olaf's. We opened the door.

After the ridiculous song we went to go cook dinner. We finished it up quickly. We heard a when are we going to eat. We opened the door. I held Sunny while Violet and Klaus passed out dinner. We got to Count Olaf I heard him say is it really worth it to chase after a enormous fortune. The hook handed man coughed and pointed to us. Olaf turned around and said where's the roast beef. Roast beef asked Klaus. Yes beef that us roasted said count Olaf. Violet said we didn't make any roast beef we made puttanesca sauce said violet and homemade pasta said Klaus. Count Olaf said what look at my guest they can hardly eat this foreign food. The Troup looked like they were enjoying it a lot then so it it out. Count Olaf looked at them like really. One of the white faced Lady's said you asked them to make dinner and all they did was slap together some disgusting sauce said the other one. That's what happens to rich kids money corrupts people. Let's not go to far said Olaf. The hook handed man said children must be taught to obey there elders. Your a pretty little one said the bald man to Violet. Count Olaf said I demand you serve roast beef to myself and my Troup. Violet said we didn't make any we made puttanesca sauce. Sunny said and pudding for dessert in baby talk. Count Olaf said we are going. The hook handed man said but the baby said there was pudding. The bald man shushed him. Count Olaf said clean up the wine bottles for recycling and then go to your beds. You mean our bed said Klaus you only provided us with one bed. Count Olaf said if you want another bed then you may go to town and purchase one. Klaus said you know we haven't any money. Count Olaf said of course you do you three lucky orphans are inheriting a enormous fortune. Klaus said that money can not be used until Lillian comes of age. Count Olaf slapped Klaus across the face. Count Olaf said the theater awaits. They Troup got up and they all left. Klaus said this isn't better then nothing.

We finished the chores then went to our bed. I laid on the floor so my siblings could actually sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Hello dear reader's I really hope you like this so far again I do not own a series of unfortunate events just using it to make a fun or should I say terrible story get it anyways thanks for reading. Until next time.