Part 6

I've been busy lately but here is a knew chapter

Lillian's POV
The hook handed man said these are your parents boss. Count Olaf said adopted parents. The man with a beard but no hair said that's correct. I just had a completely shocked look on my face. Olaf said you'll catch flies holding your mouth open like that countess. I closed my mouth and glared at him. Obedient little thing she is said count Olaf's mom said. Count Olaf said not all the time mom. Well she is a woman we tend to be a little feisty at times said Count Olaf's mom. The hook handed man said well be going now. They all left now I was alone with Olaf and his Parents.

Well I ended up being there maid for the entire day. I am working on dinner right now. I'm making chicken alfredo. I watched as the noodles boiled. I hated this I really did. I could try escaping tonight while Olaf is distracted with his parents.

I served dinner and walked out of the room.  I decided now's a better time then ever to try and escape. I walked to the door opened it slowly. I walked out and closed the door. I was outside yes. I ran but was caught by someone. The voice said the boss said you might try this tonight it was my job to watch you. I turned around and saw the hook handed man. I was scared Olaf was going to kill me. The hook handed man walked in the door. He said boss she did try and escape like you said. Olaf's mom and dad said can you not keep her under control Olaf. Olaf said no don't worry I can I knew she would try and escape.

Well I was now laying in bed. I was thinking about everything. I fell into a not so peaceful sleep.