Chapter 1

At Fornell's House

Gibbs and Sloane arrived at Fornell's house. They got out of the car and started walking toward the door. Gibbs rang the doorbell. But Fornell didn't open the door. He tried again but still nothing.

"Hey, Tobias! Are you okay? Open the door." Gibbs started to worry about him.

"Hey, Tobias! Open the damn door!" Gibbs slammed his hand on the door. He was about to reach for his gun and Fornell answer the door.

"Hey... what took you so long?"

"What are you doing here Gibbs?" Fornell asked rudely.

"You invited us remember! Or you started drinking again!" Gibbs was angry.

"Hey, easy Gibbs. How about we talk inside? It's really cold." Sloane said she's trying to calm down the situation.

"NO... YOU ARE NOT COMING IN. GIBBS LEAVE NOW!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TOBIAS? WHO'S INSIDE?" Gibbs pushed the door and tried to look inside.

"NOBODY. NOW LEAVE!"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Gibbs takes one step closer to him.

"Please Gibbs. PLEASE..." still Gibbs was glaring at Fornell with anger.

"Woah... it's okay. We are leaving okay. C'mon Gibbs. Gibbs! C'mon.." Sloane said. Sloane grabbed Gibbs's arm and tried to take him away from Fornell.

"NOBODY'S GOING ANYWHERE!" Someone said from inside of the house.

Before Gibbs and Sloane could understand what the hell is going on suddenly they hear the very familiar sound of a click behind their head.

Gibbs can feel the barrel of the gun touch the back of his neck. He signs in frustration.

"MOVE INSIDE. NOW!" He pushed Gibbs forward. Gibbs walked into the living room, hands raised. The gun was still touching his neck. One of the men turned around as they entered. That man closes the door behind them. And pushed Gibbs again.

"Aah... you must be Agent Gibbs. And who's this beautiful woman? Must be Agent Sloane, right?" One man who looks like in charge said.

Gibbs took a step between him and Sloane to protect her. He looked at Fornell who was looking afraid.

"Sorry Gibbs." He said.

"I am sorry Gibbs," Fornell said

Gibbs didn't reply he was just glaring at the person who was standing in front of him. He noticed that there were five men in the house with heavy guns and he knows that They Were Screwed.