Chapter 4

Previously on NCIS

"WHERE IS JACK?" Gibbs asked. And Fornell swallows hard but didn't reply.

"WHER IS SHE!" Gibbs shouted. Fornell jumped in his chair. He has never seen Gibbs this much angry before.

"They took her," Fornell replied.

For the first time in his life, Gibbs feels fear start to race up his spine.

"Where did they took her?" Gibbs shouted.

"She's in this building but the other room. They separate us. That bastard is playing with us, Gibbs. And all this happened because of me!" Fornell replied and shook his head in disappointment.

"YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT! THIS IS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU TOBIAS!" Gibbs was not happy about what is happening.

"You should have to come to me. We both decided to catch this bastard together and then you went after him alone! Without even telling me!" Gibbs said in a soft voice for the first time.

"I tried to, but you were kidnapped by one of your enemies and that bastard replaced you with your doppelganger. So I didn't know what to do!

I don't even know it was you or that doppelganger! I can't trust you at that time. And I don't have time to wait for you." Fornell replied.

"Oh... Tobias! You can ask for help from my team." Gibbs said. He knows Fornell was right. That bastard Max Richardson abducted him. And his friend and Gibbs's doppelganger Henry took Gibbs's place. So this was hard for Fornell to trust him.

"Half of your team was in the hospital, Gibbs. Vance was in Geneva and Sloane and Torres were busy with the case. You tell me Gibbs how in the hell am I supposed to go to your team and ask for help?" Fornell replied with anger.

"Then how in the hell you know about all of this?" Gibbs was surprised because he was not in touch with anyone.

"C'mon... BUTCH! Don't forget I'm a Private Investigator now!" Fornell said with pride. Gibbs just smiled at him and shook his head.

"Okay... How long I was out this time?" Gibbs asked.

"I don't know. Maybe more than hours. They didn't even come to check on us." Fornell replied.

"What the hell this guy want! We have to get out of here, I have to find Jack." Gibbs whispered but Fornell listens to what he said. He looked around and he was trying to free himself from his restraints.

"I do have some evidence...." Fornell said but before he completes his sentence Gibbs stopped him.

"Shhhh..." Gibbs shushed him and glare at him.