Chapter 8

PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER CAREFULLY. BECAUSE THERE'S FLASHBACK AND AFTER FLASHBACK STORY WILL CONTINUES FROM THE PRESENT TIME.

FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO AT NCIS

McGee and everyone were ready to leave for that warehouse. Vance sent one team to Norfolk. McGee, Bishop and Torres checking their weapons and wearing their Kevlar vest. The REACT team was ready too.

"Special Agent McGee, we got a message from Director Vance that your team need our help on a hostage situation. But he didn't tell everything.

What's the deal, Agent McGee? And where is Agent Gibbs? Isn't he the one who is in charge here?" NCIS Special Agent Joanna Wright with the NCIS REACT team asked.

"Yeah, we got a hostage situation and Gibbs is the one who's being held hostage," McGee informed.

"A WHAT?" Agent Wright asked.

"You heard correct Agent Wright," McGee said.

"I hope I'm not overstepping here but what happened, Agent McGee?" She asked in shock.

"Oh.. no, no. You have the right to know the situation here. Well Agent Gibbs, Sloane and FBI former agent Tobias Fornell were abducted from Fornell's house on Christmas eve by Canadian opioid drug cartel Merriweather.

Somehow Fornell and Sloane successfully escaped from there with Gibbs help. Now the problem is that Gibbs is still being held by Merriweather and possibly being beaten and torture for information.

"What about Agent Sloane?" She asked.

"She managed to trick Fornell and went back to help Gibbs. Fornell is here with us right now. He brought very valuable evidence against Merriweather..."

"Sorry to interrupt you, but Agent Sloane has made a contact with you?" Agent Wright asked.

"Negative. We don't know what's her status. We have confirmed the location of a warehouse where Gibbs and Sloane are being held captive." McGee said

"What is our priority Agent McGee if the situation goes wrong?" Agent Wright asked.

"Our priority is to save Agent Gibbs and Agent Sloane's life. Merriweather is dead or alive either way. ARE WE CLEAR?" It was Vance who just came out of the elevator.

"CLEAR SIR."Agent Wright said.

Vance noticed that McGee was looking frustrated when he pulled out his cellphone and disconnected the line and put it back in his jacket.

"Everything is fine Agent McGee?" Vance asked.

"Yeah, just getting a call from a private number... and this is the fifth time I get the call from the same number," McGee replied.

"C'mon McGee, this might be Sloane or Gibbs who tried to connect us," Bishop said.

"Yes, McGee! You should call back man!" Torres said.

"No. Don't call back McGee. If this is Gibbs or Jack then they might be getting in trouble if their cell phone is on ringing mode. Just make sure you receive the call next time when you get it." Vance stops McGee.

"But what if they are not able to call back Director? We should take a chance." Bishop said.

"Our chance might cost their life, Agent Bishop! And we called Agent Wright to get them back ALIVE. So do as Agent McGee said. Agent McGee, you are in charge here. Do whatever you want but bring them back. You get that!" Vance yelled at Bishop and orders McGee.

"Yes Director, I got that," McGee replied and turned around to Agent Wright.

"Okay, so there're two entrances. Torres you and Bishop take the back door and I and Agent Wright will take the front. Nobody will shoot until I order to shoot.