Chapter 2

Inside The Of Back Of The Van

Sloane was trying to wake Gibbs up. She was trying to wake him up since he lost consciousness. Fornell was blaming himself for what happened. But Sloane didn't pay much attention and keep trying to wake Gibbs.

Finally, Gibbs grunts in pain and slowly tried to open his eyes. He saw Sloane's worried face with a sad smile. He lifted his head and look around. He realized that he was in the back of the van. Fornell was seating to his right side and Sloane was seated on his left side.

He was lying on the floor between them. He was lying on his left side with his hands tied behind his back. He lay down his head back on the floor in frustration.

"What happened? Why is my head aching like hell?" Gibbs asked. He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head and blink his eyes few times.

"Hey, good to see you finally awake sunshine. You scared the hell out of us." Fornell said. He was glad that he's okay.

"I didn't ask you! What happened Jack? Are you okay?" Gibbs said and tried to sit up with help of his elbows and then dragged himself back to the wall of the van.

"Please don't tell me that you want to start this again! I told you I'm..." Fornell said.

"SORRY! Keep saying it because I'm not going to forgive you. AT LEAST NOT NOW." Gibbs said loudly but closed his eyes as pain ran through his head.

"Hey! Are you okay? Gibbs!" Sloane asked.

"Head is hurting like B*tch. What happened?" Gibbs asked again.

"You hit your head to the wall and then you pass out," Sloane said.

"How long I have been out?" Gibbs said as he was struggling against his restraints.

"Around Fifteen minutes..." Fornell replied quickly without looking at him.

"Where are they taking us? Did they said anything?" Gibbs asked as he was started jolting his restraints.

"They did," Fornell said

"Did they?" Gibbs and Sloane both asked together.

"Disneyland... obviously they didn't say anything. We are sitting here and waiting for to when will this Elephant stops and when will they open that damn door..." Fornell replied quickly and he was sounding very upset.

"We are stuck here because of YOU! So don't try to play a victim card here. You should have to tell me Fornell!" Gibbs said as he was moving awkwardly.

"Hey... hey... hey! Before you two start again at least tell me what the hell is going on? Because I am the one who is in the dark. So can you guys please tell me what's going on here?" Sloane was frustrated about what is happening and she won't even know a single thing.

"Are you going to tell her Or I tell her?" Gibbs said.

"I DON'T CARE WHO'S GOING TO TELL ME! JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Sloane was yelling at both of them.

"Well... I was following the lead on the Canadian drug kingpin. Gibbs was the only one who knows about it. We decided to just follow the lead collect the evidence against him and then hand over all information and evidence to the DEA. But..."

"He went rogue and went after him on his own without telling me and without informing Vance," Gibbs said. He's still mad at Fornell.

"WHAT! Leon knows about this?" Sloane was shocked.

"Yeah, I tell him about what I and Fornell were doing. Because I want someone who can have our back if something went wrong." Gibbs explained.

"And still we end up here. Good job guys!" Sloane said.