Chapter 13

PREVIOUSLY ON NCIS.

"What do you want?" Gibbs asked her.

"YOU AGENT GIBBS."

"You had your chance to get me. But you took Sloane instead of me. Why?"

"Where is fun in that Agent Gibbs! Now listen to me very carefully. If you want Agent Sloane alive then come alone to the address that I will send you after our little talk. You come alone and unarmed otherwise I will not think before killing your lady."

"Why would I believe you that she is not dead already?" Gibbs asked her.

On another side of the phone, Gibbs can hear Sloane's voice she was shouting.

"DON'T DO IT GIBBS! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!"

"SHUT UP!" Sasha slapped her and start again talking with Gibbs on the phone.

"IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER I WILL KILL YOU LIKE I KILLED YOUR FATHER!" Gibbs said in bitterness.

"Don't forget ALONE and UNARMED! And if you won't come I will kill her like you killed my father! So don't be late her life depends on it."

"JUST SEND ME THE ADDRESS AND I WILL BE THERE," Gibbs replied and then the line went dead. After that, he received one text message with the address.

Interrogation room

Gibbs slammed open the interrogation room's door and walk toward the corner of the room and disable the camera. Then he turns around and walked toward Vladimir.

"No cameras. No recording. Now it's just you and me. So, now speak where is Jack?" Gibbs asked calmly.

"Aah... Sasha called you, right? Why she didn't tell you?"

Gibbs didn't reply to his question. But he knows that Vladimir came here on purpose and now he knows why.

"You can't hold me here. You have to release me. And you WILL." Vladimir replied.

"Last time I'm asking you where is Special Agent Sloane?"

"Why Sasha didn't send you an address? C'mon agent Gibbs you are wasting your time. I thought you might have left to save your lady by now! Do you want to know where she is? Ask harder!" He replied.

That makes Gibbs angry and he grabbed Vladimir by his neck and slammed him against the wall. Vladimir grunts in pain.

"No more games! WHERE IS AGENT SLOANE? And this time I want the damn answer. Where is she?"

Before he or Vladimir could say anything his cell phone started ringing again.

"Pick it up agent Gibbs, seems like an important call to me. Or maybe someone might be in trouble because of you."

"Yeah, Gibbs." Gibbs answer the call.

"I forgot to tell you one thing, agent Gibbs." It was Sasha.

"Yeah, and what is that?"

"Do as Vladimir says without asking too many questions. Or else you know what will happen if you cause any trouble. Right, Agent Gibbs?" and then Sasha disconnected the line.

Vladimir started laughing at Gibbs. And suddenly he pulls Gibbs's hand away from his neck.

"You can't kill me, hell you can't even touch me. Because you know what, if I won't reach the address with you within in hour that Sasha gave you she will kill agent Sloane!"