Chapter 6

PREVIOUSLY ON NCIS

"Yeah, Boss! We got that NCIS Agent but we didn't found that female Agent and Toby. What do you want us to do?"

"Get him back and make sure he won't run away this time. Once we have him we will make him talk." Merri Weather said with venom and disconnected the call.

"Boss wants us back at the warehouse." That man said.

"What about him and the other two? We didn't found them yet." The other guy asked as he threw Gibbs on the ground.

"He just wants him back right now. Tie him up and put him in the car. C'mon, let's go!" That guy ordered.

Gibbs was trying to stay awake, he was feeling relief that Merri Weather only wants him now. That means Fornell and Sloane are safe now.

Suddenly his hands were roughly pulled behind his back and tied up with thick zip ties. He was roughly pulled up on his feet. Gibbs tried to struggle against those men but the man who's talking with Merri Weather before he hit him with the butt of his gun on his side of the face.

And Gibbs was unconscious before he hit the floor. They dragged him to the car and threw him in the backseat and headed back to the warehouse.

One hour ago

NCIS HEADQUARTERS

McGee was standing in the observation room and looking at Vladimir through the one-sided mirror. He knows that they have to make him talk so they can find Gibbs, Jack and Fornell ASAP.

He turned around as the observation room's door was opened and shuts. It was Vance. He entered the room and stand right next to McGee.

"Has he said anything yet?" He asked McGee.

"No. Not a single word." McGee said without turning his eyes away from Vladimir.

"Hm-mm. So... anything else did you found Agent McGee?" Vance asked as he was looking at Vladimir.

"Yes, we did actually. Found some more pills. But I think this is different from the rest. And a dead body. " McGee said as he handover the evidence bag to Vance.

"How can you say that? Another gut feeling!" Vance said as he observed the pills.

"Well, we found some pills there too just as Gibbs had in his details stuff. But these were not with the other pills. We found this ONE AND ONLY bag in the freezer and it was secure like nuclear formula.

This was locked securely in one locker. We have to stop Nick from smashing that locker until we successfully opened that thing." McGee explained.

"Aah... agent Torres is like Hulk, ready to smash anything and it doesn't matter if it is a thing or a person. Maybe you are right these pills are different from the other pills. But my concern is WHAT is in these pills that make them different?" Vance said as he took a file from McGee.

"Well, Kasie is running one sample already to find out what's in them," McGee said.

"And got an ID on the victim? Where did you found the body?" Vance asked as he was reading the file.

"In the dumpster. Found some blood trace near that dumpster. Vladimir was dumping some trash when Nick and Bishop caught him while I was searching that place." McGee informed him.

"Our dead guy name was Petty Officer Chris Jones. He was on active duty as Director. No family and no friends. Nick went to take the interviews of all his colleagues. And Bishop is with Jimmy for the update." McGee replied.