~육~

5-year-old tae 

"tae they killed your father. baby remember the name. you have to kill every single one of them.

'the Kims' 

4-year old jisoo and 6-year-old hanbin

"Oppa why is mommy at the hospital? why isn't she waking up?"

"jisoo don't worry mom is ok. she's resting. appa has already killed the person who planted a bomb on mom's car."

"I'll kill them Oppa. they dared touch my mommy and daddy.'

8-year-old tae

"Uncle why aren't you going and killing the Kims already? we know they killed dad right?" "umm taehyungah I'm getting old plus I need to look after you."

"bullshit."

7-year old jisoo & 9-year old Hanbin

"but dad Oppa started learning to fight since he was 5 I'm 7." "jisoo no please I can't let anything happen to you." "dad that's exactly why I want to learn everything for my safety," "dad I think jisoo is right." "hanbin no-" "jiyong she's old enough now and we all will be teaching her. she'll be unbeatable." "yes, mino uncle go go go!" 

"fine."

15-year old tae

"Why the hell are you so scared of them uncle just accept that you're scared and want me to kill them." "Kim taehyung watch your tone." "or what? you can't even teach me good fighting."

16-year old hanbin and 14 years old jisoo

"Oppa do you really need to go America? "yes darling I wanna learn management, don't worry I'll be back soon and you come whenever you want." "yes please be careful." "yah don't worry I have taught you everything."

19- year old tae 

"tae. Kim taehyung. taehyung." "what the hell are you shouting about yoongi ?" "we found something." "About whom?" "the Kims." 

"Apparently there's this youngest daughter of kims." "you mean hanbin's sister?" "yes. protected really well. no one knows much." "typical mafia princess.it's ok hyung I'm sure she's like the other girls hyung ."

18-year old jisoo 

"miss we have something." 'this better be important because you interrupted me and Jennie." "chill jisoo unnie." "miss apparently the Kim which your father killed not only has a brother but a son as well. he might be around your age only." "what? that's all no-name no photo nothing."    "n-o no ma-m th-at's all." "dumbhead go ." 

27-year old hanbin

"you sure that's his name?" "yes sir." "if it's wrong you know you have to deal with jisoo right?" "yes, sir it's verified."

25-year old jisoo 

"jisoo we got the name." "really Oppa?" "yes." 

"he goes by the name V in the surrounding."

"V. hmm." 

"let's see what you got Mr. V"

26-year old Tae

"V. WE GOT THE NAME." "really Joon hyung." "yes. she is called sooya. many say that she's not an easy one."

"sooya. hmm"  

"how hard can she be?"