~ 이십육~

{even though I'm super super late which I deeply apologize for thank you so much for waiting. waiting for your lovely comments.}

*************

While the meeting about the issue went successfully in Kim's mansion; all the bangtan members were in their conference room on the round table all confused, stressed, and disturbed. This was the first time the great bangtan who were known for their skills power and intelligence were feeling powerless because of recent conditions.

The makane line was depressed more than anyone. Each of them lost their parents in one or another fight so they always saw Krystal as someone they can rely on, but this was like a huge wall coming on them.

While all members were silent and trying to get a hold of the situation two of the members were in their own world. Both were deep in thoughts but somehow they both had eye contact and things went clear. They both were in the same thoughts and probably were planning the same thing too.

Soon taehyung entered the meeting room and sat on his seat. It was clear from his eyes and messy look that he had not slept the entire night. Each of them had seen him in this state many times but that was normal after a wild night

In bed.

"What I am going say will not be liked by some of you but if we think practically and carefully, it'll be the best plan," Yoongi spoke breaking the silence. Soon after seokjin declared "this is something we will be best benefited in." making each person conceive whether this two already had something planned.

"Yoongi hyung just speak already. We're not in any Kdrama nor a Wattpad story that you're being potboiler." Taehyung spoke in his deep raspy voice sending shivers through everyone's rachis. He was sure stressed and tired even more than all the businesses they carried out.

"We should work together with GD and his men to take down Krystal." Yoongi finally broke the news making Jimin and Jungkook antagonized. Before Jimin and Jungkook could continue saying anything they were met by death and angry gaze from tae, and they went reticent. "Taehyung even though I know you're pissed on them, but GD is the biggest and strongest person in Korea. also, since he has dated her maybe he might know things which we don't."

Reticence

That was the only thing that was perceptible in the conference room. While hobi, jin, yoongi, and namjoon were quite satisfied with the idea, the young ones though still reluctant agreed with their hyungs. Now the only person left to approve was taehyung who seemed enormously in deep thoughts. As Yoongi was about to communicate taehyung spoke out making everyone think again.