~삼십~

(hello everyone, it's been so long. I have been busy with college work since last month and also was not in a good mental state because of some personal problems. I'm so sorry you all had to wait this long. I know you have all been waiting for me, but sometimes I need peace and calm. I'm sorry to everyone who waited for a long time)

(also this part will have some mature parts, so read at your own risk.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chaos.

The only word which can describe the breakfast table of Kim's. GD and Mino were discussing some new models of cars that were supposed to be added to the collection while Dara and CL were totally against it.

"Dara babe please why are you two being like this? Have we said anything about the number of clothes and make-up this house has? Hell, I can start a brand of our own."

"Kim jiyong there are 4 beautiful ladies in this house what do you expect? And that's the end of the discussion from my side."

Dara said glaring towards GD. Hesitantly jiyong nodded his head at her because it doesn't matter if you're mafia or anything you must agree with your wife if she's glaring at you.

That's the rule to happy married life

and

in the case of Dara

if you even want to live.

After all, she was the mafia queen. The entire Korean mafia line feared GD but at the same time, they can't help but fall in love with Dara's beauty and her elegance. But of course, everyone knows that this beauty queen was GD's life, his love, and the mistress of the entire Korean mafia world.

Looking at GD nodding like a little boy Mino couldn't help but chuckle which he also had to wipe off his face as his wife, the fearless chae-rin glared at him.

CL's vibes were of course more badass and dangerous as compared to Dara, so Mino just focused on his breakfast plate after that. Looking at the biggest mafias of Korea lost and controlled like a puppy was a sight for eyes which made the two best friends smirk at each other. They knew they had these dangerous men under their control.

"Oh, by the way where are the kids of this house?"

GD asked while eating his breakfast.

Dara just chuckled lightly before answering

"The kids are dead asleep."

This made Mino and GD stop their breakfast and ask loudly simultaneously making Dara shocked and sigh at the same time.

"Why are they still sleeping? Is jisoo ok?"

Dara just sighed heavily looking at the two grown men worried because her daughter was sleeping. She gestured the maids to clean up the breakfast table. A middle-aged woman just walked in and let out a low chuckle before proceeding with her work. The lady has been working in the Kim household since Dara came as a daughter-in-law. So, she ultimately saw jisoo and other kids grow up.