~십이~

GD's POV

we all were in a meeting on how to get our hands on V's grandfather when as always my lovely daughter jisoo interrupted the meeting by opening the door. this has been her thing since she started to walk and honestly, I love it. it's one of her cuteness. if anyone else would do this I would put a bullet in his head but it's ok with jisoo. 

"Hey, baby how was your shopping your mom and aunt were about to kill us both for letting you two go alone."

jisoo:--"hmm dad. can every one of you leave the meeting room?

"We were discussing something important baby--

jisoo:--"I'm serious dad."

"leave everyone."

jisoo:--"dad please tell me the real reason why you sent me and Jen to the mall?  I know it wasn't just because you wanted me and Jen to have fun."

"no-no baby, what you talking about?"

jisoo:--"dad V's right-hand yoongi almost kidnapped Jen. something is off  with you."

"is nini ok?"

js:--"yeah but I don't think yoongi is."

"gosh please tell me she didn't kill anyone this time."

JS:--"well we didn't kill him but trust me dad he was good. Jen is injured pretty much. it's just that we were lucky we had all guards with us."

"hmm. jisoo please don't-

JS:--"dad please not this again. I'm ready to listen to whatever it is. I don't care who was wrong who was right but please tell me the truth."

"get ready then... plus there's something I need to tell you which will be something I hope only we know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gosh, my story gonna be weird now that Jen and gd are a real couple. anyway ik it's short but the story which was told to everyone by gd is supposed to be told to jisoo which I was lazy to repeat lol.

Does anyone have any guess what the new secret is?

many things about to get complicated.