이십삼

Hello everyone, I am back. I know this update has been delayed way too much and I sincerely apologize for it. Also thank you to all my readers for waiting for me. Anyway, please enjoy the chapter.

Pay attention to the chapter carefully!

************************************************************

"jisoo, can you stop doing that please darling."

"do what dad?"

"moving around the entire dining room while I try to eat—"

"dad Jennie is coming back after a whole 3 weeks. Can you imagine? She and Jack were together for 3 weeks and yet no one wanted to tell me anything on phone. Why?"

"chu she is Jen she loves creating suspense I'm sure it's nothing. Now please woman for hell's sake stop being like your mother and come to eat—"

"Kim jiyong what do you mean by that?"

"oh, dad it's my time to go, I guess. Bye-bye."

*****************************************************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yoongi hyung where is Jinn hyung—"

"before you lose your shit again, he's coming back today."

"have hyung even found something or did he just sleep around with bitches---"

"he told me that he has something which might change history---"

"omg did this hyung met some cringe cheesy bitch this time. What shit is that? Come on hyung laugh that was a joke!"

"tae, jin hyung seemed really serious. He even told this without saying any dad joke. Are you getting why I'm worried?"

"hyung I'm sure it's nothing don't worry."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jisoo: --- "Jennie where were you both? Gosh, I missed you so much!"

tae: --"jin hyung I actually thought you have already married some hoe............wherever you were."

Jisoo: -- "what's wrong Jen?"

tae: --" what's wrong hyung?"

Jen: --" everything from the start... unnie everything."

Jin: -- everything taehyung."

{Please note that the sentence in bold after this will be jin and italic will be Jennie. I hope you understand.}

"Krystal Jung or let us consider Krystal Kim is the daughter of Kim ho jin or Sir George; the current mafia head of all Italian mafia (Vincenzo left the chat...... I am sorry lol)."