~십~

tae's pov 

"Is everything ok there?"

"yes, Sir everything is fine. how are you?"

"I'm good. how are you son?"

"Sir I'm good too."

"hmm. do you need money, weapons, fighters, or anything else?"

" no sir. everything is well provided because of you. we're at the top here?"

"where is that bastard? is he of any help or no?"

"uncle has grown old. it's not like he was much helpful when I was young. he just fucks random girl every day." *sigh*

"taehyungah should I send some Italian sexy girls over there for your stress relief. well, my members are enjoying them pretty well plus you seem quite stressed."

"it's not that sir. well, we all men here know how to enjoy. it's about GD."

"ahh, that bastard is still well and killing I see. well taehyungah even if he's our biggest rival he'll be a king till he dies and that's a fact none of us can deny."

"it's not GD but his daughter this time. that bitch caught Derek and killed him. not only that she sent his head to us with a warning note."

"ahh sounds totally Dara and GD to me. haahahahahahahaha. what's her name btw?"

" that's the point, sir. her name, photo, or even college or school nothing is known. all I know is her mission name sooya."

"hmm, sooya. but why do you sound so excited and curious about her my boy?"

"what? no why would I be? anyway, I'm going bye sir. take care."

unknown's pov 

"hmm, annyong."

"Justin, what are the latest updates about gd and his family that we know?"

" sir nothing new. plus young master is right. GD's daughter has been hidden from the world really well."

"hmm, I smell something really nice."

tae's pov 

why would I be excited about the bitch whose family killed my dad? all I want to know about her is so that I can make her suffer as well.

YG:--"how was your talk with sir?"

tae:--" yeah it was good."

YG:--"hmm. you know the members are all really curious about your hidden identity tae. don't you think they should at least know?"

tae:--"it's not in my hand hyung. everything is in sir's hand. even my life is not mine at this point."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter I know but I updated a one-shot too so I was busy.

anyway, any guess who is this man?( it's not tae's uncle btw.)

do you think the person gd was talking about and sir is the same?