십칠

the exciting and cheerful mood of the bangtan boys was disturbed when Krystal came through screaming taehyung's name. anger and fear evident on her face.

(tae  Krystal )

emmo what's wrong? why are you screaming?

when the hell were you gonna tell me sooya is GD'S daughter? how the hell can you fukcing forget such a thing? do you even know what--

oh gosh, woman calm down, will you? how fucking more loud can you be--

Kim taehyung I'm your aunt for god's sake. see your tongue

so what? you are standing in my house Krystal Jung let that be in your mind. and why are you so bothered by the fact that the bitch is GD's daughter? are you afraid as well? who else do you think I would want to kill other than that bastard and his daughter--

RM:-- "taehyung, emo calm down I guess you both should take a break. you both seem tired and frustrated (trusfated lol I sorry). we'll all talk after dinner.

 both aunt and nephew went to their room with anger so much that they could kill someone right there and then. without wasting any second jimin, jungkook and hobi went back to their playing mode without thinking another second; but the once playful living room was now filled with a weird silence and calmness. jin, RM, and suga were sitting there looking at each other but everyone's mind was filled with thoughts about the recent outburst of Krystal.

RM:-- follow me in my office let's talk there.

suga:-- the fuck is wrong with that woman. yesterday she was all caring about tae and today she tells him to watch his toungue.

RM:--exactly hyung like the hell was that. they both were this close to killing each other with their gun.

suga:-- like she could have just said her men failed in finding about sooya and her whereabouts. like bitch accept you failed as well.

RM:-- but hyung if that's the case then we have to be careful of its girl. if her right hand can beat you up like this--

suga:-- you piece of shit--

RM:-- I mean hyung we have to be careful. jin why are you so silent?

Jin:-- sooya,sooya,sooya is getting boring now. how bout we change the topic--

suga:--jin hyung this is not the time for anything new. tae will --

jin:-- I'm not changing topic boys just change the perspective. let's focus on this new thing 

GD AND KRYSTAL.

hmm looks quite interesting to me. anyway I'm out tell tae I'll be not at the mansion for some days"

RM:-- hyung, hyung where are you going--

suga:--let him go joonie. he is not the best spy of bangtan for nothing. if he thinks that he should look after this thing let him.

RM:-- *sigh* ok hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

things about to get intense. also we are getting close to ending of  abhorrence.

stay tuned