~이십칠~

{one more update before I go on hiatus like my love Blackpink🤡🤡let me know your comments.}

*********

The pair of bangtan soon got seated. After ordering their respective drinks GD spoke out the question that was bigging him since the time taehyung and yoongi walked in.

"So young man in grey; how about you finally introduce yourself honestly without hiding anything. I'm sure you're what they call—"

"Yes, sir you're absolutely right I'm V or Kim taehyung honestly in your words." taehyung answered GD confidently even though he soon felt a shiver ran through his spine when Gd and his daughter both glared up at him from their coffee. Even though GD shrugged it off with a clever smile jisoo felt like stabbing or at least pouring her hot burning coffee on this guy. This was the first time she saw any person trying to act smart in front of her dad and not only just her dad but when she is with him. she decided to ignore it as her dad strictly told her the meeting was supposed to be a nonviolent one.

GD and started talking about random things here and there about the mafia when yoongi decided to speak up

"Mr. GD I thought you would show up with Mr. Mino rather than – well I mean we don't really know you miss."

Just when jisoo thought she hated the first guy; the cat guy decided to be a chauvinist and judge her. Gosh, how she just wanted to at least stab this too right here right now. But she decided to keep her cool and answered with the confidence and swag she obtained from her father.

"Well Mr. cat guy Mino uncle was busy with other things and about me, I'm the only daughter of Jiyong Kim Ms. Kim Jisoo, or Sooyaa the one who you sent you the beautiful gift back then. Also, since we're about to work together let me tell you something I totally hate people who are sexist."

Taehyung almost choked out on his tea after hearing the girl speak for the first time in the day but that was not the only reason. When no one dared to speak any word in front of yoongi in his gang this girl straight up called him a cat guy like it was nothing. Second, she was really the daughter of GD like he speculated but now she had a proper name Kim Jisoo.

GD felt yoongi taut in his seat, so he decided to take matters into his hands even though he was also elicited by yoongi's judgment on his princess.

"Well, Mr. yoongi my daughter has inherited all my qualities including frankness so don't mind anything. Let us now get into the real business now, shall we?"

Taehyung quickly replied as he knew yoongi's was certainly furious because of jisoo.

"Mr. GD, I have no problem with working together with you, but I have some requirements."

GD glanced slightly towards jisoo, and she knew it was her time to finally take over. Before leaving the mansion, her dad promised her that he will not meddle with this complete mission but will help her daughter however he will be part of their team attending to her orders.